Daniel Jebbison | Page 2 | Vital Football

Daniel Jebbison

I'm sure Hecky rates him as a prospect will he bring him back and play him in front of our other strikers not sure about that but never say never. He didn't play him while caretaker manager until we had slipped through the trapdoor. Think he will stick with experience as he did against BC. 30 million we can but hope.

I’ve a nasty suspicion that I read somewhere (but I can’t remember where) that he can leave for free in the Summer.
Anyone out there (Bully???) know anything about this?
That would certainly change how we should act in January.
I just hope my aged memory is incorrect (again!).

I’ve a nasty suspicion that I read somewhere (but I can’t remember where) that he can leave for free in the Summer.
Anyone out there (Bully???) know anything about this?
That would certainly change how we should act in January.
I just hope my aged memory is incorrect (again!).
I’ve not heard owt like that or if I have I’ve forgotten it 🤷‍♂️

I'd leave him where he is playing a full match and developing in the rough and tumble. Do him no good getting a few minutes here and there and a load of splinters in his arse behind Billy, Didzy, McPub, Moose, Burke and Brewster. Only recall him if 3 of those go in Jan.
He'd only be behind Moose if in the queue for the Surgery

bring him back a sson as we can ,let him develop in our side ,higgy will play him ,he rates him. like chronic says if he scores a few his value will tripple . from prospecct to can actually do it. if he bags 10 goals ,sell him for 30 million. id keep him though if i were hecky
Twirls you can't seriously think Hecky will have any meaningful say whether Jebbo stays or goes,can you? UTB

Noticeable we allowed him to play in the FA cup for burton on sat I think that tells us what’s happening with him in jan
Burton are at the New York stadium on satdi,all being well i think i'll go and watch that game,with us not playing while monday night. UTB

Hope you finally get it pal who knows it may shut you up for a couple of hrs

but I doubt it

Hope you finally get it pal who knows it may shut you up for a couple of hrs

but I doubt it
I wish you'd stop pickin on me,some on here may start to think you don't like mi very much.:giggle: I'm still expectin a cancellation but hopefully they get it done this time. Always good to talk,it's nice to be sociable you should try it sometime.:nerner::LOL: UTB

Last edited:
Why is it noticeable? What do you think it tells us about January?
That we won’t be bringing him back cos if we did this would be where we would be playing him in the cup I doubt hecky would throw him in to the league with so much still at stake but we’ll see

That we won’t be bringing him back cos if we did this would be where we would be playing him in the cup I doubt hecky would throw him in to the league with so much still at stake but we’ll see

He was already cup-tied after playing (and scoring the winner) in Burton's first round win at the start of November, so I don't see why him playing on Saturday makes any difference to us. Even if that wasn't the case, I don't see why we would've recalled him just to play in the FA Cup (likely no more than a handful of games as we aren't going to win the cup,) he'd be better off at Burton anyway. If we do bring him back it'll be because Hecky wants him in the first team, which will probably only happen if we move on two or three of our current strikers.

He was already cup-tied after playing (and scoring the winner) in Burton's first round win at the start of November, so I don't see why him playing on Saturday makes any difference to us. Even if that wasn't the case, I don't see why we would've recalled him just to play in the FA Cup (likely no more than a handful of games as we aren't going to win the cup,) he'd be better off at Burton anyway. If we do bring him back it'll be because Hecky wants him in the first team, which will probably only happen if we move on two or three of our current strikers.
Right my mistake I didn’t realise he’d played in the first round don’t pay much attention to the early rounds these days thank god