Daniel Jebbison | Page 3 | Vital Football

Daniel Jebbison

I take up to 14 tablets every day,but i've still very little energy. I think owd Bully takes more ugly pills than the 14 tablets i take for my many health issues tho.:ROFLMAO: UTB
this fun gel you swallow it and you go all hard pal. your lass will love em hahahahahaah

I wish you'd stop pickin on me,some on here may start to think you don't like mi very much.:giggle: I'm still expectin a cancellation but hopefully they get it done this time. Always good to talk,it's nice to be sociable you should try it sometime.:nerner::LOL: UTB
All the best Rod lad. I’ve just had a letter to inform me that after reviewing the new NHS guidelines, my 3-5 yearly big C ‘oscopy is cancelled and I won’t be invited to have any more. Looks like they’re finding ways to reduce the waiting list…owd uns chucked off first.

All the best Rod lad. I’ve just had a letter to inform me that after reviewing the new NHS guidelines, my 3-5 yearly big C ‘oscopy is cancelled and I won’t be invited to have any more. Looks like they’re finding ways to reduce the waiting list…owd uns chucked off first.
I've been informed late this afternoon that i'm on Hold for tomorrow,which means they still want me to get up at the same time(i was booked for a 7.30 am op) and as if mi op is going ahead.The lass said she will fone me if they can find me a bed or they'll let me know if it's defo off.It's starting to get on mi tits a bit now but nowt i can do about it except keep waiting for them to have a spare bed. UTB

I take up to 14 tablets every day,but i've still very little energy. I think owd Bully takes more ugly pills than the 14 tablets i take for my many health issues tho.:ROFLMAO: UTB
I could take 24 and they still wouldn’t make me as ugly as you :nerner:

I've been informed late this afternoon that i'm on Hold for tomorrow,which means they still want me to get up at the same time(i was booked for a 7.30 am op) and as if mi op is going ahead.The lass said she will fone me if they can find me a bed or they'll let me know if it's defo off.It's starting to get on mi tits a bit now but nowt i can do about it except keep waiting for them to have a spare bed. UTB

Sorry that's happened Rod - hope you get it sorted soon - keep nagging them.

Why don’t you fck off to the NGH and have your operation
I’m off to spec savers 🥸
If only i could eff orf to the NGH,they're taking longer than you do delivering the post to get mi op done.Looks like you need to go to Spec savers sharpish after mistaking Germaine for Gray ya plank.:yes: UTB