Dalian Atkinson | Page 5 | Vital Football

Dalian Atkinson

I see the jury couldn't come to a verdict on the policewoman and it's now up to the CPS to decide whether to conduct a retrial.

I read that as you were the ex copper and killer:lol:

Unfortunately, I have a frustrating habit of using words in the wrong context and getting the order of words the wrong way around.

All my life I have had to check and correct what I've written for mistakes but it's something I've learned to live with and as long as people generally get what I'm saying then that's fine by me.

However in this case Merd, I can confirm I'm neither an ex-copper nor a killer! Lol

Last edited:
I was thinking about Dalian's case yesterday.

I don't know if tasering is anything like getting a "normal" electric shock but having received a few shocks over the years it can leave you feeling quite shook up. If tasering has the same effect, even doing it for 5 seconds seems excessive. Just take the time to count out 33 seconds and imagine being shocked for that amount of time. If that's not enough to kill the man you follow it up by kicking, what I would presume was, an unconscious man twice in the head with sufficient force to leave a boot print.

This wasnt manslaughter. If you were caught up in a pub brawl and were seen to kick an unconscious man twice in the head I'm pretty sure you would be prosecuted for murder. To me, this policeman was grossly excessive. His job was to stop and arrest Dalian, he went well beyond that and used excessive/unnecessary/vindictive/violent behaviour.

Alcohol offence (I'm assuming simple affray) isn't enough to bar. The theft would be out as a child anyway.

Both cautions not convictions, so not sackable even if undisclosed in a way convictions would be daftly I think.

We all need to get on to the Attorney General and request a review into the pathetic sentence.