D*rby to be relegated? | Page 35 | Vital Football

D*rby to be relegated?

Ok, do the students you like get higher marks from you?
if you are judging the start of Derby’s season and throwing in some guesses/assumptions then you really should do the same for your own team surely?
don’t be surprised if there aren’t some signings made by us this week too and as you have pointed out yourself even if we do start the season poorly, once we have picked up fitness I would expect we will improve.
If forest signed some decent players then my view of how we are going to do in the first games might well change.

I'm not Nostradamus. I don't know why this bothers you.

If forest signed some decent players then my view of how we are going to do in the first games might well change.

I'm not Nostradamus. I don't know why this bothers you.
Your double standards amuse me that’s all.
if forest had 8 fit players right now and a load of kids, how many points do you think we’d get from the first few matches?

Your double standards amuse me that’s all.
if forest had 8 fit players right now and a load of kids, how many points do you think we’d get from the first few matches?
From our first few fixtures? Not many at all.

Put us in the same position as Derby (predicted all summer to go down) and give us their fixtures? Maybe different

Or maybe not. Forest's only "fuck you" ever tends to be to their own fans, and if they are firing a starting pistol, it's into their own foot

Buchanan injured thigh v Betis and came off at half time, didn’t play v County. Out of Huddersfield fixture. That should stop bids for a week or so.

Quality.

Hasn't played since January 2018

Personally I don’t believe it but just sharing what I heard. I’m conflicted because he shouldn’t be without a club given the talent he has BUT he can’t sign for that shower & I don’t actually know what good he’d do anyway as they need grafters & he clearly isn’t.

might be a bargain basement replacement for the drunk driver though if he’s off.

Personally I don’t believe it but just sharing what I heard. I’m conflicted because he shouldn’t be without a club given the talent he has BUT he can’t sign for that shower & I don’t actually know what good he’d do anyway as they need grafters & he clearly isn’t.

might be a bargain basement replacement for the drunk driver though if he’s off.
Since mid 2016 he has played 14 games in League One.

He turns 33 in October.

Basically, from 28 onwards, the prime of his career, no one has touched him with a bargepole.

He has trials in 2018-19 with several clubs but, according to the font of all truth Wikipedia, he failed to prove his fitness.

There was always lot of talk that his attitude absolutely stank off the pitch, that he surrounded himself with nasty parasites. I don't know about that, but on the pitch I thought his attitude absolutely reeked from 2011 onwards.

I don't know whether it's because of his attitude, whether he has some kind of reputation, whether he doesn't look after himself or whether he has genuine long term injury problems that he can't do anything about.

But the fact that Ravel Morrison can keep finding clubs (when he is ten times the bad boy McGugan could even imagine being) and McGugan can't says something. Whether that is a tragedy of a player whose body has let them down or whose temperament has let them down, I don't know

Since mid 2016 he has played 14 games in League One.

He turns 33 in October.

Basically, from 28 onwards, the prime of his career, no one has touched him with a bargepole.

He has trials in 2018-19 with several clubs but, according to the font of all truth Wikipedia, he failed to prove his fitness.

There was always lot of talk that his attitude absolutely stank off the pitch, that he surrounded himself with nasty parasites. I don't know about that, but on the pitch I thought his attitude absolutely reeked from 2011 onwards.

I don't know whether it's because of his attitude, whether he has some kind of reputation, whether he doesn't look after himself or whether he has genuine long term injury problems that he can't do anything about.

But the fact that Ravel Morrison can keep finding clubs (when he is ten times the bad boy McGugan could even imagine being) and McGugan can't says something. Whether that is a tragedy of a player whose body has let them down or whose temperament has let them down, I don't know
I think the difference is that Ravel Morrison has the sort of talent McGugan could only dream of.

In brief flashes, when someone has got hold of him, Morrison has shown himself to be better than this division by a country mile.

Plenty of managers have thought they would be the one to get him to settle down but I think he is fundamentally broken as a person.

Tragic waste of talent..,

I think the difference is that Ravel Morrison has the sort of talent McGugan could only dream of.

In brief flashes, when someone has got hold of him, Morrison has shown himself to be better than this division by a country mile.

Plenty of managers have thought they would be the one to get him to settle down but I think he is fundamentally broken as a person.

Tragic waste of talent..,

Relative of mine saw him in a dirty spoons when he was contracted to Sheffield United in his local getting absolutely hammered in the middle of the day with his mates.

The guy simply doesn’t care and isn’t right. He never will be and it won’t work out at a broken club like Derby.

Relative of mine saw him in a dirty spoons when he was contracted to Sheffield United in his local getting absolutely hammered in the middle of the day with his mates.

The guy simply doesn’t care and isn’t right. He never will be and it won’t work out at a broken club like Derby.
I remember SAF saying that Morrison was the most naturally talented player he had ever seen but he was unmanageable because of the people he had been surrounded by since he was a child.

I could see Derby signing him though and getting a couple of games out of him before it goes pear-shaped again.

Further word from down here is the sheep have only sold about 15k tickets for their first home game of the season