D*rby to be relegated? | Page 266 | Vital Football

D*rby to be relegated?

Oh I don’t know… Ashley suing the Administrators, fans still blaming the EFL and still no closer to any deal being struck. Might be a bit more passive but it’s still amusing me.

Just think how they will be feeling as we start signing players too…

I want us to buy someone for £25m - so that we have a player who cost more than Derby County are allegedly worth

We already have one- BJ is worth more than their club
https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2022...-johnson-despite-future-of-welsh-football-tag
Brennan Johnson says he feels no pressure after being described by Wales manager Robert Page as the “future of Welsh football”.

Stuff like this ^^ can only help in this regard.
His value has risen pretty steeply since January. A good start in the EPL, 1 or 2 world cup goals and he could be worth an insane amount by January.

The supporters trust have wished the sheep well in finding a new owner 🤣🤣🤣

Evening post describing it as a classy move 🤣🤣🤣

Sure those sheep are grateful for our classy comments.

The Tweet prompted a barrage of abuse from Forest supporters demanding to know, how a supposed democratic organisation can speak on behalf of the very supporters they failed to consult, prior to posting the message.

Silverdale wins todays Internet for pulling Southampton out of a hat when drawing our new rivals for the forthcoming season.

He then went on to Tweet relentlessly to a group of bemused Southampton supporters who did not have the faintest idea of what was happening.

They took in very good humour when the ruse had been explained to them, some joining in; they are currently listing comparisons the clubs have, like local rivals being in League 1.

Twitter could have a use after all.

The Tweet prompted a barrage of abuse from Forest supporters demanding to know, how a supposed democratic organisation can speak on behalf of the very supporters they failed to consult, prior to posting the message.

Agree, it seems quite a closed shop. Very, old, old school. Have always found them a bit underwhelming and not really sure what they do.

Wasnt sure if the 'classy' comments were a piss take or not.

This could be interesting. They owe millions on Bielik.
Now they want to loan him out( the player will miss the world cup other wise)

Now this is well cheeky, seeing as they are no doubt going to keep paying the installments and probably hope to get promotion and re use him.
Even if they don't. They need him to regain full fitness/ reputation and his value will go back up.
The opportunity is there for someone to make a killing here, if the gamble comes off by buying him?

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sp...news/derby-county-transfer-man-united-7222881

Could get funny this one.

This could be interesting. They owe millions on Bielik.
Now they want to loan him out( the player will miss the world cup other wise)

Now this is well cheeky, seeing as they are no doubt going to keep paying the installments and probably hope to get promotion and re use him.
Even if they don't. They need him to regain full fitness/ reputation and his value will go back up.
The opportunity is there for someone to make a killing here, if the gamble comes off by buying him?

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sp...news/derby-county-transfer-man-united-7222881

Could get funny this one.

I can understand Direby being keen on loaning out but not so sure who would want him. Any loaning club would have to build in a clause that he returns to Direby and they pick up wages when injured. Few teams in the championship can afford his wages and premiership teams would be reluctant to fill one of their squad numbers with such a risk. Direby may have to pay some of his wages to enable a loan.

I can understand Direby being keen on loaning out but not so sure who would want him. Any loaning club would have to build in a clause that he returns to Direby and they pick up wages when injured. Few teams in the championship can afford his wages and premiership teams would be reluctant to fill one of their squad numbers with such a risk. Direby may have to pay some of his wages to enable a loan.
THATS WHAT MAKES IT FUNNY.

1.He's too good for the 3rd tier/won't play there
2. They are in negative equity with his transfer
3. He's always injured
4. Can't sell him.

Who is going to be mad enough to gamble on a player, they could pay him for nothing?
If they get him going again, Derby want him back?
Aresenal could even go for a return if they default?

Brilliant

I don't get it and I don't recognise the rest of these *****.

That Chris Kitchener with Tom Lawrence, one of the the Derby players who was in the car when the Richard Keogh incident happened. It’s just been uploaded to Instagram. It’s not clear when the photo was taken, but appears to have irritated some Derby fans

Silverdale wins todays Internet for pulling Southampton out of a hat when drawing our new rivals for the forthcoming season.

He then went on to Tweet relentlessly to a group of bemused Southampton supporters who did not have the faintest idea of what was happening.

They took in very good humour when the ruse had been explained to them, some joining in; they are currently listing comparisons the clubs have, like local rivals being in League 1.

Twitter could have a use after all.
Yeah, that was an amusing exchange. They seem pretty good value.