D*rby to be relegated? | Page 267 | Vital Football

D*rby to be relegated?

One of the mods on the sheep forum has said that he’s going to streak across the City Ground pitch with a Forest tattoo on his arse if the shaggers are liquidised 😂🤣.
Was wondering if Forza could arrange it as an introduction to Sir Paul singing Mull of Kintyre at the West Ham game.

Word down here is Mel, the administrators & the EFL plus presumably the creditors don’t want Ashley

not exactly much of a revelation but I’m guessing it’s shit or bust quite literally this week for our ovine friends
Doesn’t surprise me. Ashley is difficult to deal with as well as being a cock.

Unfortunately all the players left know how to run a football club.

Word down here is Mel, the administrators & the EFL plus presumably the creditors don’t want Ashley

not exactly much of a revelation but I’m guessing it’s shit or bust quite literally this week for our ovine friends

Derby are saying they have proof of funds they can complete the season without a buyer.

Presumably that means they stay in admin with 5 senior players and a 15 point deduction.

Derby are saying they have proof of funds they can complete the season without a buyer.

Presumably that means they stay in admin with 5 senior players and a 15 point deduction.
If they have proof of funds they would possibly be allowed to sign players on frees if the EFL allow it although that is highly doubtful.

The 15 points wouldn’t kick in until they came out of administration.

Very odd though as yesterday they were trying to find a loan for June’s wages…

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sp...ews/new-derby-county-takeover-bid-7231492.amp

No chance unless Mel is putting money in & I really don’t know whether he could do that from a legal & tax point of view. I’m guessing not

No chance unless Mel is putting money in & I really don’t know whether he could do that from a legal & tax point of view. I’m guessing not

Maybe they're assuming Rooney will keep dipping his hand into his pocket LOL.

he hasn’t has he? I thought they were currently loaning against the value of a stadium they don’t own & is already ridiculously over valued.

Dunno. I was reading on some Derby fan page that he was paying the wages.