D*rby to be relegated? | Page 265 | Vital Football

D*rby to be relegated?

Think Morgan and Ashley are both in it with an eye for profit. They feel they can get Derby on cheap, put in a few £m get in to championship, get PP on the cheap then sell. May take longer than they think.

Looks like things are starting to get a bit tasty Mike Ashley suing one of the administrators

that’ll really set them off as rather than accept they cheated & are getting what they deserve & that despite their crowing about attendance even when their own stadium had a banner about free tickets they still blame the administrators.

When they go out of business they need to know they deserve it & what cheating scum they are

that’ll really set them off as rather than accept they cheated & are getting what they deserve & that despite their crowing about attendance even when their own stadium had a banner about free tickets they still blame the administrators.

When they go out of business they need to know they deserve it & what cheating scum they are
👌👌👏👏

Also, reports suggest that in fact Rosenior is NOT going to Blackpool, and that they have appointed Michael Appleton instead. Rosenior must think that something is going to happen for him at Derby County if, as was thought, he turned down Blackpool.

Also, reports suggest that in fact Rosenior is NOT going to Blackpool, and that they have appointed Michael Appleton instead. Rosenior must think that something is going to happen for him at Derby County if, as was thought, he turned down Blackpool.

turned down mid table championship side, fairly stable, basis of a good squad for four players in league one, no money, possible points deduction and possible liquidation. Don’t follow thinking.

I’m just trying to work out which is the biggest shithole, looks like Blackpool wins out in the shitholery stakes but maybe we should have a vote as to who the biggest shyster owner was, Owen Oyston or Mel Morris. At least mad Mel wasn’t locked up for raping a 16 year old

I’m just trying to work out which is the biggest shithole, looks like Blackpool wins out in the shitholery stakes but maybe we should have a vote as to who the biggest shyster owner was, Owen Oyston or Mel Morris. At least mad Mel wasn’t locked up for raping a 16 year old
There is quite an interesting additional contest in shitholery, in that rival managers Vincent Kompany (Burnley) and Jon Dahl Tomasson (Blackburn Rovers) are apparently rival bidders on what must be the only nice apartment in that whole area: https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co....l-tomasson-vincent-kompany-face-first-battle/
This is probably a very serious issue given the alternatives. Who, on a footballer's/ manager's salary, would want to live in Burnley? I suppose that whoever loses that contest can at least console themselves with not being the manager of Derby County!

There is quite an interesting additional contest in shitholery, in that rival managers Vincent Kompany (Burnley) and Jon Dahl Tomasson (Blackburn Rovers) are apparently rival bidders on what must be the only nice apartment in that whole area: https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co....l-tomasson-vincent-kompany-face-first-battle/
This is probably a very serious issue given the alternatives. Who, on a footballer's/ manager's salary, would want to live in Burnley? I suppose that whoever loses that contest can at least console themselves with not being the manager of Derby County!

Wouldn't you just live somewhere like Hebden Bridge or even in Manchester?

Wouldn't you just live somewhere like Hebden Bridge or even in Manchester?
It is further from Manchester (or at least its nice bits in the centre and south) to Burnley and Blackburn than people think, and there is a lot of traffic on the peripheral motorways in rush hour. Hebden Bridge or Todmorden might be OK, but there is a high chance of getting cut off by snow and things up there. Also while there is quite a lot going on in Hebden Bridge, it is not necessarily of the football manager type appeal. I suppose Skipton might be nice, but again, same sort of issues.

It is further from Manchester (or at least its nice bits in the centre and south) to Burnley and Blackburn than people think, and there is a lot of traffic on the peripheral motorways in rush hour. Hebden Bridge or Todmorden might be OK, but there is a high chance of getting cut off by snow and things up there. Also while there is quite a lot going on in Hebden Bridge, it is not necessarily of the football manager type appeal. I suppose Skipton might be nice, but again, same sort of issues.

I bet Guardiola would love Hebden Bridge LOL.

Classy bastard.

As we are waiting for our excitung new players, why aren't these clowns entertaining us again. How long left? A week?
Oh I don’t know… Ashley suing the Administrators, fans still blaming the EFL and still no closer to any deal being struck. Might be a bit more passive but it’s still amusing me.

Just think how they will be feeling as we start signing players too…

That's cos Hebden Bridge IS the bridge. Think about it.
fact for you. There is not a single bridge in hebden bridge
Another fact: Hebden Bridge is the place in the UK with the highest concentration of lesbian women residents. I am somewhat unsure about venturing that fact on this forum, for fear of the potential for misuse and abuse, but there you go.
And still no liquidation for Derby County.

Another fact: Hebden Bridge is the place in the UK with the highest concentration of lesbian women residents. I am somewhat unsure about venturing that fact on this forum, for fear of the potential for misuse and abuse, but there you go.
And still no liquidation for Derby County.
Another fact, Hebden Bridge is too close to Halifax for my liking, and if I’m not there that’s why there’s a high lesbian count