#COVID19 | Page 991 | Vital Football

#COVID19

I will not and do not need to. Everyone knows vaccines are effective.

Lol oh look, no evidence Poly yet again. That's a huge shock.

Post a study vs the SA variant that's even remotely as effective as the 90% you claimed.

Honestly just stop bullshitting, you look such a clown.

Lol oh look, no evidence Poly yet again. That's a huge shock.

Post a study vs the SA variant that's even remotely as effective as the 90% you claimed.

Honestly just stop bullshitting, you look such a clown.

I have never said 90%. You have made that up. You uttered the words “ineffective”.

I have never said 90%. You have made that up. You uttered the words “ineffective”.

Which it is against the SA variant - and yes you did lol only through stupidity though (shock horror). You misunderstood the quote and said then it's 89.6% effective lol

Still awaiting a study :)

Which it is against the SA variant - and yes you did lol only through stupidity though (shock horror). You misunderstood the quote and said then it's 89.6% effective lol

Still awaiting a study :)

post this so called statement. You can’t. So shut up. Stop making things up.

I will stop this boring game of tennis, as you obviously won’t admit you mistakenly said “ineffective” rather than less effective. I assume punters are getting bored with your made up comments and abuse. I have done what I set out to do and have drawn attention to your misinformation on vaccine efficacy. It is a great shame because much of what you write is of value but when proven incorrect you revert to abuse or fabrications. Last line on this topic.

post this so called statement. You can’t. So shut up. Stop making things up.

I will stop this boring game of tennis, as you obviously won’t admit you mistakenly said “ineffective” rather than less effective. I assume punters are getting bored with your made up comments and abuse. I have done what I set out to do and have drawn attention to your misinformation on vaccine efficacy. It is a great shame because much of what you write is of value but when proven incorrect you revert to abuse or fabrications. Last line on this topic.

Lol you started the abuse Princess.

"89.6% effective and you quote the 10.4%. Name a vaccine that is 90% effective in trials. You are in a world of your own."

You completely misunderstood the study, it was 10.4% effective, 89.6% ineffective.

Now; apologise, produce evidence or keep living in your delusional fabtasy world.

While you're at it, how about the evidence for your paranoid conspiracy rant that AZ supply slowdown was as a result of nefarious EU interference and that they released a statement saying they had no production issues.

Lmao.

Lol you started the abuse Princess.

"89.6% effective and you quote the 10.4%. Name a vaccine that is 90% effective in trials. You are in a world of your own."

You completely misunderstood the study, it was 10.4% effective, 89.6% ineffective.

Now; apologise, produce evidence or keep living in your delusional fabtasy world.

While you're at it, how about the evidence for your paranoid conspiracy rant that AZ supply slowdown was as a result of nefarious EU interference and that they released a statement saying they had no production issues.

Lmao.

Ineffective, plain wrong. Bye

Are we in the final days of the butcher? Daily Mail turning on him, he’s got all the questions already but even his allies are turning on him.

Reaction to assist India in their hour of need…

UK: Vital medical equipment is on its way from the UK to India.
EU: We will hold an EU-India leaders’ meeting on 8th May to discuss support.

The famous EU agility is there again.

Reaction to assist India in their hour of need…

UK: Vital medical equipment is on its way from the UK to India.
EU: We will hold an EU-India leaders’ meeting on 8th May to discuss support.

The famous EU agility is there again.

Let's use actual facts rather than your usual nonsense:

Individual EU states have already sent equipment, the EU as a whole is not waiting until the 8th, the ERCC is already coordinating responses.

The UK sent 600 pieces of equipment (mostly oxygen bottles), for a daily infection rate of over 350,000 a day. No vaccines...that won't remotely touch the sides.

As a side note this is your dream scenario of herd immunity through death.

Looks like I'm getting vaccinated on Thursday via clinical trial.

University of Nottingham are doing clinical trials of the new Valneva vaccine. I saw it last week, signed up, got the call today. If they go ahead with me I'll get either Valneva or AZ.

Hopefully Valnava will be better than the AZ vaccine :p interestingly it's using very traditional tech.

Looks like I'm getting vaccinated on Thursday via clinical trial.

University of Nottingham are doing clinical trials of the new Valneva vaccine. I saw it last week, signed up, got the call today. If they go ahead with me I'll get either Valneva or AZ.

Word down here is that Valneva gives you Elephantiasis of the nuts.

GP sent me a text last Thursday, ahead of this. Mrs ITTO on Thurs, me on Fri. Neither of us is 44 yet (quite). They must be ahead of the curve round here.

Yes. Some GPs are jabbing with gay abandon.
Joined up care Derbyshire (Mrs Strett) is 4th in the country, as she gladly tells me.

Current league table of % adults vaccinated...

Dorset: 70.86%
Somerset: 68.62%
Lincolnshire: 68.47%
Joined Up Care Derbyshire: 68.32%
Herefordshire and Worcestershire 67.34%

GP sent me a text last Thursday, ahead of this. Mrs ITTO on Thurs, me on Fri. Neither of us is 44 yet (quite). They must be ahead of the curve round here.

Remember if it's AZ, then take full dose paracetamol* 12 hours before the prick, and the day after, as this (anecdotally) reduces symptoms.**

*Not medical advice
**Symptomatic reductions will vary