#COVID19 | Page 993 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Butcher will be gone soon you can’t just keep lying as much as he is. He’s got previous for it as well. He won’t be scared of the media or labour it’ll be the owd 1922 that’ll get him.

Butcher will be gone soon you can’t just keep lying as much as he is. He’s got previous for it as well. He won’t be scared of the media or labour it’ll be the owd 1922 that’ll get him.
It's always the 1922.

They have supported him this long knowing full well who he is. I suppose even they will get fed up with it some day.

Not a particularly bad time to do it ("he did a terrific job under the most trying of circumstances") but only if the new person won't be tainted by an autumnal wave. Like Biden, the new person gets to claim credit for the vaccine and economic recovery. As would Johnson if he can hold on.

It's always the 1922.

They have supported him this long knowing full well who he is. I suppose even they will get fed up with it some day.

Not a particularly bad time to do it ("he did a terrific job under the most trying of circumstances") but only if the new person won't be tainted by an autumnal wave. Like Biden, the new person gets to claim credit for the vaccine and economic recovery. As would Johnson if he can hold on.

I think they’ll try & hang on until the local elections & see what the public do.

The biggest story seems to be his lying about saying that he'd rather see the bodies pile up than go into a second lockdown.

It's an absolutely disgusting thing to say but we're not surprised.

He lied about it but that's par for the course and we're not surprised.

Most importantly, though, it showed he had no fucking idea what the lockdowns was for, why it was necessary, what the alternative was, etc, etc. I'll wager he still doesn't. He is reckless and dangerously useless. Voting him in was a mistake. No hindsight needed for that - the risk was always that he might be in charge when something serious happened. He has no appreciation for the requirements of the job, no sense (common or otherwise), no work ethic, no integrity, no morals, no clue.
Right now, he continues to be supported and facilitated by the Conservative party who really should know better but (the plp in particular) have been groomed into a cult. No doubt they will replace him before long worth someone equally bad,although that is quite hard to imagine.

We deserve so much better.

Tbh the story about the SL would probably make more of a dent with the public if more came out. Sad as that is...

The biggest story seems to be his lying about saying that he'd rather see the bodies pile up than go into a second lockdown.

It's an absolutely disgusting thing to say but we're not surprised.

He lied about it but that's par for the course and we're not surprised.

Most importantly, though, it showed he had no fucking idea what the lockdowns was for, why it was necessary, what the alternative was, etc, etc. I'll wager he still doesn't. He is reckless and dangerously useless. Voting him in was a mistake. No hindsight needed for that - the risk was always that he might be in charge when something serious happened. He has no appreciation for the requirements of the job, no sense (common or otherwise), no work ethic, no integrity, no morals, no clue.
Right now, he continues to be supported and facilitated by the Conservative party who really should know better but (the plp in particular) have been groomed into a cult. No doubt they will replace him before long worth someone equally bad,although that is quite hard to imagine.

We deserve so much better.

People want a government to focus on the major challenges facing the country, not this adolescent self-indulgent nonsense which is being whipped up.

The question is whether Labour look any less dysfunctional. Starmer is obviously a more responsible and decent man than Bojo - boring isn't necessarily a bad thing - but unfortunately, he is hamstrung by the nutters in his party.

It would just be nice if we could have a collection of reasonably sane, reasonably collegiate members running the country in a spirit of co-operating for the common good. Rather than a gang of psychopaths and drama queens that make late 80s Brookside look calming and peaceful.

People want a government to focus on the major challenges facing the country, not this adolescent self-indulgent nonsense which is being whipped up.

The question is whether Labour look any less dysfunctional. Starmer is obviously a more responsible and decent man than Bojo - boring isn't necessarily a bad thing - but unfortunately, he is hamstrung by the nutters in his party.

It would just be nice if we could have a collection of reasonably sane, reasonably collegiate members running the country in a spirit of co-operating for the common good. Rather than a gang of psychopaths and drama queens that make late 80s Brookside look calming and peaceful.

Most of the nutters aren’t in the party anymore supposedly they’ve all left when saint Jeremy of Corbyn (peace be upon him) was suspended.

The party are still tainted by all that though & I think with everything that has gone on with COVID it’ll take a while to filter through that the grownups are back in charge & that the 1970s & Palestine aren’t the priorities anymore

Most of the nutters aren’t in the party anymore supposedly they’ve all left when saint Jeremy of Corbyn (peace be upon him) was suspended.

The party are still tainted by all that though & I think with everything that has gone on with COVID it’ll take a while to filter through that the grownups are back in charge & that the 1970s & Palestine aren’t the priorities anymore

Not so sure. They are just hiding in the wardrobe. Plenty are using every opportunity to snipe at Starmer and go back to Corbyn years. Rayner is quietly strengthening her position should Starmer fail.

Yeah I'm so glad the grown ups are charge now and the priorities are more flags and pictures of Starmer pretending to a enjoy a pint.
Still, at least they have Cummings' permission to attack tory sleaze now, they were probably getting bored for the last year.

Yeah I'm so glad the grown ups are charge now and the priorities are more flags and pictures of Starmer pretending to a enjoy a pint.
Still, at least they have Cummings' permission to attack tory sleaze now, they were probably getting bored for the last year.

Have you seen PMQ’s any time recently? You know where Boris gets shown up all the time? I guess you stopped watching it when a man in an ill fitting suit just asked fake real people questions & got destroyed on every answer by two of the most incompetent prime ministers this country has ever had

Have you seen PMQ’s any time recently? You know where Boris gets shown up all the time? I guess you stopped watching it when a man in an ill fitting suit just asked fake real people questions & got destroyed on every answer by two of the most incompetent prime ministers this country has ever had
I've seen a few. Starmer is much better at it than Corbyn ever was.
Its just a shame that there's no substance behind anything he says (so far at least). I'm still reserving judgement on him until policies happen. I hope he's similar to Biden in his policies, that would be a win.

I've seen a few. Starmer is much better at it than Corbyn ever was.
Its just a shame that there's no substance behind anything he says (so far at least). I'm still reserving judgement on him until policies happen. I hope he's similar to Biden in his policies, that would be a win.

It's actually not substance that's missing exactly, it's vision. It's the Things Can Only Get Better vibe.