#COVID19 | Page 990 | Vital Football

#COVID19

You're right that Labour started it. But the tories are taking it to the next level.

Which proves that Labour can't win an election unless they look after the establishment and look after the powerful.

Of course he isnt fucking right, john major was actually the first with his quasi market BS. Labour did introduce the appalling PFI tho which did get involved in hospitals.

Lol.
The NHS is one of the most inefficient bodies ever, if this pandemic has proven anything, the NHS needs a grass roots modernisation.

by modernisation I assume you mean investment in at the level Holland, France, Germany etc enjoy. We have had a decade of under investment and this year we are paying the price.

Lol science claimed they're only 10% effective against the SA variant. You on the other hand can't tell the difference between 10% and 90%.

Hmm which should I trust:

Peer reviewed scientific paper

Or

Clown who can't count?

That's a tough one...

pinching my lines now Coco.

I see Cummings has attacked the butcher on competence & integrity.

Isn’t that sort of like Wayne Rooney’s Derby fans attacking Notts County for being shit at football, black & white bastarts & always being in our shadow?

Granted he’s probably slightly more competent but unless he’s got his knob out & is actually on fire & setting fire to other things it’s hard to see how he’d be more incompetent

Away from CP & his failure to get ACA

Nice to see that the daily mail is focused fully on the important issues it’s not like the butcher has questions to ask, there’s issues with COVID still to resolve, the French are blocking U.K. fish exports or a whole other myriad of issues..,.,

BB0B9BCA-4D8E-4523-BA7A-30A03DF71975.jpeg

Away from CP & his failure to get ACA

Nice to see that the daily mail is focused fully on the important issues it’s not like the butcher has questions to ask, there’s issues with COVID still to resolve, the French are blocking U.K. fish exports or a whole other myriad of issues..,.,

View attachment 47936
To be fair, Johnson Vs Cummings is the front page headline in the Daily Heil today...

The discussion was about CP’s insistence that AZ vaccine was “ineffective”. This was based on two studies, one by Prof Mahdi the other by New England. It is important that anti vaxers and misinformation is called out. The argument has moved on and real world figures show vaccines are very effective and AZ is very effective against all strains but less so, against SA. The AZ vaccine is shown to stop hospitalisation in SA strain so very effective in most people’s books. Jury still out on Indian and Calif variant. CP still stands behind his statement of the AZ vaccine is ineffective by hiding behind “it wasn’t me it was 10% of scientists” and something about “10% of pie’s” ( moving discussion) and insults.

It is now a redundant discussion as everyone knows the real world data but will he back down? Admit he should of used the words like “less effective” rather than “ineffective”? No. On he goes about some maths equation that he introduced about what “scientists” have supposedly said. Then comes the insults, pedant, nut, nut, fantasist, fruit loop etc.

I feel Woanz’s question is as relevant, because I am not sure what CP is arguing about, as the vaccines, including AZ is showing to be effective. End of.

The discussion was about CP’s insistence that AZ vaccine was “ineffective”. This was based on two studies, one by Prof Mahdi the other by New England. It is important that anti vaxers and misinformation is called out. The argument has moved on and real world figures show vaccines are very effective and AZ is very effective against all strains but less so, against SA. The AZ vaccine is shown to stop hospitalisation in SA strain so very effective in most people’s books. Jury still out on Indian and Calif variant. CP still stands behind his statement of the AZ vaccine is ineffective by hiding behind “it wasn’t me it was 10% of scientists” and something about “10% of pie’s” ( moving discussion) and insults.

It is now a redundant discussion as everyone knows the real world data but will he back down? Admit he should of used the words like “less effective” rather than “ineffective”? No. On he goes about some maths equation that he introduced about what “scientists” have supposedly said. Then comes the insults, pedant, nut, nut, fantasist, fruit loop etc.

I feel Woanz’s question is as relevant, because I am not sure what CP is arguing about, as the vaccines, including AZ is showing to be effective. End of.

Not 10% of scientists you halfwit, Jesus basic comprehension is really not a strength of yours. Do the words just get scrambled up in your head? If you are dyslexic then I genuinely apologise, it would explain a great deal.

This has nothing to do with being anti-vaccer lol they're scientific studies.

By all means post another which supports your claim it's 90% effective against the SA strain.

Oh wait you don't post links to the bullshit you make up...

Not 10% of scientists you halfwit, Jesus basic comprehension is really not a strength of yours. Do the words just get scrambled up in your head? If you are dyslexic then I genuinely apologise, it would explain a great deal.

By all means post another which supports your claim it's 90% effective against the SA strain.

where do you get 90% effective. You make it up.

are you still arguing it’s ineffective or are you just arguing.