#COVID19 | Page 982 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Some real big hitters above us there duck not like their elderly had to go through a truly horrific civil war or utterly repressive communist regimes

So apart from Narnia, Westeros & Italy you think we’ve done really well & should be planning statues for the butcher & Hancock & should just brush everything under the carpet & move on.

Dearie dearie me

I was merely correcting your inaccurate comment, which is a pretty regular occurrence.

Some real big hitters above us there duck not like their elderly had to go through a truly horrific civil war or utterly repressive communist regimes

So apart from Narnia, Westeros & Italy you think we’ve done really well & should be planning statues for the butcher & Hancock & should just brush everything under the carpet & move on.

Dearie dearie me

Well Belgium is in there, you know Belgium; it's where your beloved EU is based.

Well Belgium is in there, you know Belgium; it's where your beloved EU is based.

Wow so one country that hasn’t been
Under communist rule or had a terrible civil war in living memory let’s break out the flags & knock up a couple of statues.

DEARIE ME

Just out of interest is there a comparison of money spent vs deaths because we’ll be fucking top of that league with games in hand & away goals

BORIS THE BUTCHER & HIS GAMMON ARMY.

Wow so one country that hasn’t been
Under communist rule or had a terrible civil war in living memory let’s break out the flags & knock up a couple of statues.

DEARIE ME

Just out of interest is there a comparison of money spent vs deaths because we’ll be fucking top of that league with games in hand & away goals

BORIS THE BUTCHER & HIS GAMMON ARMY.

Not sure Italy has been under communist rule nor had a terrible civil war in living memory.

Men, obese people, high-risk workers and ethnic minorities should be targeted in the next phase of the vaccine rollout, government scientific advisors said on Tuesday.

If Femi had a job, he'd be at the front of that queue.

The country is still some way off from achieving herd immunity, latest figures from the Office for National Statistics show.

Some 54.9% of people in England had antibodies in the week ending March 28 —unchanged from two weeks earlier.

Sigh

Fantastic whataboutry as per usual.

OK.

To summarise, you post that the UK has the highest death rate.
I corrected you.

You then stated that all the countries that had suffered worse, were either commie or civil war casualties.
I corrected you, again.

On finding your ass on a plate and being handed to you, twice, you then change tack and asked me if there was such a thing as an international comparison of money spent vs deaths, expect me to search for it then accuse me of whataboutery (note spelling) when I don't.

Question: Are you on drugs?

The country is still some way off from achieving herd immunity, latest figures from the Office for National Statistics show.

Some 54.9% of people in England had antibodies in the week ending March 28 —unchanged from two weeks earlier.

Sigh
Those figures could be misleading though, as you can have enough antibodies to protect you from covid but not enough to show up in the test.
I can't remember where I heard this but I think it was an expert.

OK.

To summarise, you post that the UK has the highest death rate.
I corrected you.

You then stated that all the countries that had suffered worse, were either commie or civil war casualties.
I corrected you, again.

On finding your ass on a plate and being handed to you, twice, you then change tack and asked me if there was such a thing as an international comparison of money spent vs deaths, expect me to search for it then accuse me of whataboutery (note spelling) when I don't.

Question: Are you on drugs?

You’re the one who seems to think that the government have done well on this, so I’d suggest it is you that’s on drugs

You keep on cheering on those other countries hopefully their deaths will keep increasing

I said one of the highest death rates & we must have the highest compared with money spent given the amounts wasted on Tory donors side projects

The vast majority of countries have had the Yugoslav civil war or been under communist rule, Italy was also facist in living memory which is basically the same thing. Ok that does leave Belgium & won’t that make you squeal with delight that it’s the EU base, you know like a transport hub.

I do love when you nutters talk about winning arguments & plate handings though.

You’re the one who seems to think that the government have done well on this, so I’d suggest it is you that’s on drugs

You keep on cheering on those other countries hopefully their deaths will keep increasing

I said one of the highest death rates & we must have the highest compared with money spent given the amounts wasted on Tory donors side projects

The vast majority of countries have had the Yugoslav civil war or been under communist rule, Italy was also facist in living memory which is basically the same thing. Ok that does leave Belgium & won’t that make you squeal with delight that it’s the EU base, you know like a transport hub.

I do love when you nutters talk about winning arguments & plate handings though.

Where did I say we'd done well?

FFS dude, go and have a siesta.

Please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ, please let it be AZ.

:rotfl:

Wow, that's the worst (or best) autocorrect I've ever seen!

Since when does AZ = Pancuronium bromide, potassium chloride and midazolam??? :rotfl:

Sigh
Wasn't that pretty much the exact number I was estimating a week ago, and which you said was in fact 73%?