#COVID19 | Page 766 | Vital Football

#COVID19

I think it really depends what programmes you watch. I dont watch that much tv. newsnight and have i got news for you type programmes and they always seem to see things as I do, knocking the tories, brexit, covod response etc etc
Newsnight!!! Maybe they've turned their attention to the Tories once the election was completed.

But wasn't you against Nottingham going in to lockdown? Are you doing a Starmer?

We should of had a proper full lockdown before November.

That would of saved many lives.

Yes it would of caused much damage not only to the economy but also deaths.

But not like what we're seeing now.
I wanted to be able to take my family on holiday in October chap, my wife and daughter desperately wanted to go to Harry Potter world having had an earlier planned trip killed by lockdown.

I was very open that my motives were not the overall well-being of 65m people, but thankfully I didn't put myself forward as the best person in the country to look after that many people, so it's not my job.

At the time of tiers it was pretty obvious why Nottingham was where it was; two massive universities going back with absolutely nothing done to prevent inevitable catastrophe.

Love the fact that, in an innocuous post about a poster on a football forum's views on COVID you still get a quick shot at Starmer in. Nice work there, you turned my criticism of the Tory prime minister back onto the party you claim to support like a pro

But wasn't you against Nottingham going in to lockdown? Are you doing a Starmer?

We should of had a proper full lockdown before November.

That would of saved many lives.

Yes it would of caused much damage not only to the economy but also deaths.

But not like what we're seeing now.

What about turn lol show your working for once...

You do realise this is a dynamic situation and unlike the Tories he didn't have the same access to information about the new variant.

Do you wear FFP2? I'm thinking about buying...
Thing about them is that many are basically dust masks. I.e. designed not to let any particulates IN.
The downside is that is that many of them have vents. Much more comfortable to wear - because breathing out is that much easier and less humid - but your own covid juice is free to be vented all around the shop uninhibited.

Why isn't correct mask use all over the news/ad breaks? Even Clinton didn't have it over his nose.

I wanted to be able to take my family on holiday in October chap, my wife and daughter desperately wanted to go to Harry Potter world having had an earlier planned trip killed by lockdown.

I was very open that my motives were not the overall well-being of 65m people, but thankfully I didn't put myself forward as the best person in the country to look after that many people, so it's not my job.

At the time of tiers it was pretty obvious why Nottingham was where it was; two massive universities going back with absolutely nothing done to prevent inevitable catastrophe.

Love the fact that, in an innocuous post about a poster on a football forum's views on COVID you still get a quick shot at Starmer in. Nice work there, you turned my criticism of the Tory prime minister back onto the party you claim to support like a pro
I'm playing up for CP by bringing Starmer in to it.

You've been blowing with the wind Pope.

For CP
Just Like Starmer.

I'm playing up for CP by bringing Starmer in to it.

You've been blowing with the wind Pope.

For CP
Just Like Starmer.
I'll make it simple for you.

We should have gone into lockdown late September-Early October to prevent the mess that came afterwards

For personal reasons I didn't want us to.

It is perfectly possible to know something is the right thing and still not want it to happen.

Mr Johnson has a lot to answer for, but you seem to want the opposition leader to answer for it while doing the PMs work for him by blaming the public

Newsnight!!! Maybe they've turned their attention to the Tories once the election was completed.
well, maybe. I didnt suggest that they support anything social like Corbz for sure. Perhaps us 'leftish' folk watch similar programmes and think its neutral just cos we wouldnt by default be watching illogical stuff.
I detest the BBC personally, I detest how any face on tv instantly considers themselves middle class, detest how 90% of the workforce is friends of friends and i detest how the current celebs are on every programme of different subject matters rather than employ new people in all those roles, i detest how they make period dramas for thier drama dressing up games yet we get an hour of sport a week, i detest how youre forced to pay the license fee with no tv option that doesnt recieve bbc, i prob have a list as long again :) Basically they are Tories as an institution, no doubt about that bit.

We should have gone into lockdown late September-Early October to prevent the mess that came afterwards

It is perfectly possible to know something is the right thing and still not want it to happen.

Mr Johnson has a lot to answer for, but you seem to want the opposition leader to answer for it while doing the PMs work for him by blaming the public

Theres a lot of idiots in the general public, this is why we are 'governed' Therefore if the public are fucking up it's the government that are responsible. Same as if our team are playing shit, its clearly more the managers fault as opposed to the fans moaning about shit footie in the stands lol

id debate whether you even had lockdown, at all. There was always some nonsense encouraging the public to be mixing and a lack of basics like locking down an island which was a distinct advantage.

Here locally I cant even leave my town border between curfew times :/ My mate got stopped 3 times one morning this week just taking the kids to school (they at private school which naturally copes with things better)

One advantage we have I must say, is no-one fooks with the Guardia Civil.. Chalk n Cheese to the British Bobby

Can you imagine the shit storm of right wing vitriol that would be reigned down on any labour leader who said this

Why weren’t labour tweeting this every day & why aren’t they still, plus the butcher has subsequently denied saying it.

Thatcher was good friends with Saville though so I suppose it’s no surprise.

Just for full disclosure here’s him lying about it

The worrying thing is his first instinct is to lie.

NONCE & BUTCHER

Thing about them is that many are basically dust masks. I.e. designed not to let any particulates IN.
The downside is that is that many of them have vents. Much more comfortable to wear - because breathing out is that much easier and less humid - but your own covid juice is free to be vented all around the shop uninhibited.

Why isn't correct mask use all over the news/ad breaks? Even Clinton didn't have it over his nose.

Must admit ive seen a hundred types and in totally without knowledge. I have thick cloth like ones with a small changeable filter pad insert on the inside.

IVE BEEN MISSING MY FRONT TEETH FOR ABOUT 18 MONTHS! Just oldskool plastic ones and im forever takin them in and out. Trouble is ive thrown them away, trod on them and this last time is the second time the stupid dog ate them :D
Time since lock down has just whizzed by for me, havent even known if dentists open and havent really wanted to go during this period So masks have been great for me, Ive been smiling away at everybody I meet without having to think if Ive shoved my teeth in

Someof the early people to have received doses have not had the follow up dose almost 2 months later. Therefore the efficiency of a 2nd dose in totally debateable and should all be re dosed twice in a 3 week period as proven to be most effective...
Most effective in the virus not killing you of course, not necassarily slowing down the virus itself

So they are looking at paying £500 to anyone who tests positive for COVID.

I understand the idea behind it.

But by God, are they that stupid?

Do they really believe that, with a death rate so low, there aren't very young couples who'll be tempted to get infected for a free grand?

It's desperate times and that is a deposit on a tenancy, or a couple of months not worrying about the credit cards.

And some of those who did so would end up in hospital.

And it wouldn't just be couples in their early 20s weighing up the risks either.

This government has spent a large part of this crisis trying to put finances ahead of health. Do they think people won't do the same?