#COVID19 | Page 743 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Things won't carry on at the current rates though will they. It does make me laugh that you think 400, 000 a week is not "a great amount". You have to compare us with other countries, as we face the same problems as them. Germany had to stop the rollout of the Pfizer vaccine because of storage problems. France barely got started. The Oxford vaccine has been in use for little more than a week. For safety reasons people have to be watched for 15 minutes at the moment, which rules out small pharmacies. Some of these restrictions could be eased after a bit. Either way, the number of centres is being continuously expanded, and we are already way ahead of 400,00 a week.

NO NO NO!

When we are doing well, we compare to Nirvana, Atlantis and Valhalla and say we are crap; when we are doing badly we compare to other nations that actually exist and say we are crap.

You know the rules, FFS.

NO NO NO!

When we are doing well, we compare to Nirvana, Atlantis and Valhalla and say we are crap; when we are doing badly we compare to other nations that actually exist and say we are crap.

You know the rules, FFS.

Nirvana, Atlantis and Valhalla?

New Zealand, USA and Sweden?

Indeed.
There have been some very bad decisions in the UK, as could have been foreseen, and were predicted, before those decisions were eventually made. You don't need international comparative data for that.
If you do, however, take a look at the comparative data - to which our decision makers had access - our decisions look even worse.

Exactly. They dont have time to crow, too much else to do. Time critical now.

The only reason you are desperately clinging to this vaccine & mentioning it in every other post is it’s the only thing that has been done by the government that has actually helped anything

The government helped the waterproof mattress protector industry, who saw two massive spikes in business on 31st Jan, and 31st December last year.

The speed at which the regulator worked at to get an approval has been completely undermined; it has taken 7 weeks to reach an average of 400k people per week, which is still not a great amount - at current rates it is still going to take the best part of two years

The Logistical challenges have been obvious for over three Months, maybe longer, and nothing has been done to put that right.

Teething problems and bumps in the road.

Btw did you know we were the very first country to start vaccinating

But apart from that what have the Romans ever done for us.

Possibly you worst compa
I have somehow managed to get the virus again (Tr2). I have been much worse this time. 5 days into it and I feel as bad as day 1. Headaches, dizziness, nausea, nose bleeds, 2 bob bits, lethargic, aching from head to toe and sweating like Mao when its his turn at the bar

Toodlepip:tophat:

I suppose we could delay the next triple m

Do try not to catch it again as we cant postpone vital business for ever.

Feel free to give it to HIM and THEM.

I have somehow managed to get the virus again (Tr2). I have been much worse this time. 5 days into it and I feel as bad as day 1. Headaches, dizziness, nausea, nose bleeds, 2 bob bits, lethargic, aching from head to toe and sweating like Mao when its his turn at the bar

Hugs

You just want putting down duck

GPs having to sign changes to contracts, but being advised not to by LMCs helped (unions, eh?)
Anaphylaxic shock thus massively changing the bottleneck has had no effect.

Freezers that can store at -70 can, contrary to logic and physics, be pulled out of people arses.

Getting in touch with over the 80s cohort is a doddle as they're all looking at their mobile phones all day.

Transportation to a hub/hospital for this cohort is piece of piss, many can simply jog if they don't want to drive. They could use public transport and try to get natural immunity, thus saving a jab.

Yeah, agreed a shamble, dunno what the fuck the problem is TBH.

You do talk shite at times!

The NHS have the capacity to carry out far more vaccinations than they are currently doing; the reason they are not working at anything like capacity is because of the under performing supply chain, which is currently being managed by another of Matt's drinking buddies.

As soon as it dawned on the thick c * n t s at Health that the GPs would not cope, the Pharmacies were enlisted.

What a great idea!

Not only do Pharmacies have the admin to organise the inoculations they also have world class supply chains to move the stuff.

But no, the Pharmacies are not allowed to move the vaccine; they probably do not contribute anything to Party funds and the CEOs do not go Horse riding with Matt.

Another big chunk of capacity taken out due to state sponsored stupidity.

Things are that bad with the distribution they are now turning to mass vaccination centres in the hope that the clowns running the Logistics can keep up.

It is a monumental farce; thankfully a large proportion of people do not have their heads as far up their arse as you do and can recognise just how bad things are.

I agree that these are very real challenges, but they could have been foreseen and perhaps addressed more quickly. Or do you genuinely think there was no room for improvement? How long have we had to track down all those out-of-contact octogenarians travelling around India on their gap year?
How long have we known that to use the pfizer jab we would need to store it in cold freezers?
How long have we had to set up travel arrangements for patients?

Having worked on numerous Supply Chain Projects over the Years, this one would be in the moderately difficult catagory.

The temperature controlled aspect is a complication but nothing an experienced professional would not be able to deal with.

There has been an enormous amount of resource at the Governments disposal from the onset but they have decided not to use it in favour of cronyism.

The failings fall directly at their feet, no one else's.

I see that Rees moggy mogg has managed to upset almost everyone by claiming that all the fish rotting in warehouses or on docks because it can’t be exported is happier British fish.

I can’t wait to bump into him one day & prove why the catholic faith is a complete load of bollocks & even if there was his magical imaginary god he’d be going to hell anyway

You do talk shite at times!

The NHS have the capacity to carry out far more vaccinations than they are currently doing; the reason they are not working at anything like capacity is because of the under performing supply chain, which is currently being managed by another of Matt's drinking buddies.

As soon as it dawned on the thick c * n t s at Health that the GPs would not cope, the Pharmacies were enlisted.

What a great idea!

Not only do Pharmacies have the admin to organise the inoculations they also have world class supply chains to move the stuff.

But no, the Pharmacies are not allowed to move the vaccine; they probably do not contribute anything to Party funds and the CEOs do not go Horse riding with Matt.

Another big chunk of capacity taken out due to state sponsored stupidity.

Things are that bad with the distribution they are now turning to mass vaccination centres in the hope that the clowns running the Logistics can keep up.

It is a monumental farce; thankfully a large proportion of people do not have their heads as far up their arse as you do and can recognise just how bad things are.

We should probably take a steer from other countries, maybe we could find one in your EU wank-pamphlet, to get guidance from?

Naa, just make shit up for likes, its more fun.

Having worked on numerous Supply Chain Projects over the Years, this one would be in the moderately difficult catagory.

The temperature controlled aspect is a complication but nothing an experienced professional would not be able to deal with.

There has been an enormous amount of resource at the Governments disposal from the onset but they have decided not to use it in favour of cronyism.

The failings fall directly at their feet, no one else's.

Anyway, back to @mao tse tung and his privatisation plans for the NHS.

I happen to somewhat agree with this...
The Logistical operation supplying the immunisation points is not fit for purpose, and there are no signs of improvement - if these people had been running a commercial operation and not a state funded one, they would have lost the contract a long time ago.

But what about cronyism?? I can see a whirling dervish here.

If nothing else, it shows the NHS needs a grown-up conversation about modernising, without the wets of the world circling their waggons around it.

So, what's the plans for privatising the NHS as you suggest?

It is the middle of January and snow happens.

Yes but this should have been 'war gamed' out, initiated plan BRR as soon as the first drop fell and everything would have been tickeyboo.
Fuck knows what they're playing at, useless twats.