#COVID19 | Page 356 | Vital Football

#COVID19

You are posting before listening to the points that are actually being made, some of which are made in subsequent posts
Wrong again pope, I read every post from anyone who contributed to the forum! If I like a posting I say so, if I don't again I respond to that particular post with my objections. I was in fact replying to a post which it was said that face masks were unobtainable in current schools format, easy to understand I think.

Wrong again pope, I read every post from anyone who contributed to the forum! If I like a posting I say so, if I don't again I respond to that particular post with my objections. I was in fact replying to a post which it was said that face masks were unobtainable in current schools format, easy to understand I think.
Actually, the concern I had was of it being a barrier to students in making the decision to come back rather than just carry on working from home. I did explain this. You either didn't read it or didn't understand it.

Please spare me the inevitable, oversimplified, "common sense" solution to this. You may have me in age and experience, but this is something that I know a lot more about than you do and how students are feeling right now is not as straightforward as you probably assume it to be

It's the most requested items for the food bank/homeless charity we work with.

Wouldn't it just be easier to put all the girls on the pill? In one fell swoop we end period poverty and teenage pregnancy!

Should be about choice i suppose. Dont ask me how i know but environmental choice are period pants that are washable and reuseable. Of course they are also quite expensive. Should be free for the under 18s

Should be about choice i suppose. Dont ask me how i know but environmental choice are period pants that are washable and reuseable. Of course they are also quite expensive. Should be free for the under 18s

I do find this forum staggering at times - yes, there are plenty of petty squabbles and arguments, but some of the tangents that these threads skew off into and the subsequent discussions are incredible.

As someone with 15 year old daughter, the thought of discussing 'period pants' is daunting - especially, when I'm almost always asking her to wear longer skirts and less low cut tops (obviously, pre-lockdown).

Don't criticise me until you're in that position and I have to say, meeting her first ever boyfriend at Christmas (thankfully, he's long gone) - well that just takes it to a completely different level.

Daughter did point out the inequalities of her treatment compared to now 19 year old son!
:throw:

I do find this forum staggering at times - yes, there are plenty of petty squabbles and arguments, but some of the tangents that these threads skew off into and the subsequent discussions are incredible.

As someone with 15 year old daughter, the thought of discussing 'period pants' is daunting - especially, when I'm almost always asking her to wear longer skirts and less low cut tops (obviously, pre-lockdown).

Don't criticise me until you're in that position and I have to say, meeting her first ever boyfriend at Christmas (thankfully, he's long gone) - well that just takes it to a completely different level.

Daughter did point out the inequalities of her treatment compared to now 19 year old son!

Been there, done that,and totally agree. Wait til you have grand daughters and great grand daughters, it doesn't get any easier!

:yes:

Don't criticise me until you're in that position and I have to say, meeting her first ever boyfriend at Christmas (thankfully, he's long gone)

I trust you managed to dispose of all of the evidence in a 'clean' fashion?

Yes its funny how having a daughter makes one reasses. Daunting is not the word m8!

Yes its funny how having a daughter makes one reasses. Daunting is not the word m8!

Definitely - we went to a mates 40th who used to play football with me (he was one of the youngsters back then), it was about a month or so pre-lockdown, daughter (14 at the time) came down the stairs, with similar aged mate we said could go to keep her company and I had to look twice to make sure it was them.

Honestly - looked like they were going down town - I suggested that is was way too cold and that jeans & a warm top would be much more suitable.

Wife laughed - daughter called me a dinosaur!

I spent the 1st hour unable to concentrate on drinking my guinnesses!

To increase the blood pressure of many on here, there are rumours coming out that Cummings is going to get a knighthood in the Queen's Birthday Honours List!!

To increase the blood pressure of many on here, there are rumours coming out that Cummings is going to get a knighthood in the Queen's Birthday Honours List!!
No surprise when that has been his stated goal for some time - at least since December.
He now has the "control of number 10" [chortles at the time] that he said he would get so he can do as he likes. First job, cement more power. Helpful that a useful idiot came along for him a while back in the grotesque shape of Johnson.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ters-nicky-morgan-boris-johnson-a9250031.html

Dontcha just hate unelected bureaucrats trying to undermine and destroy British democracy.
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK.

No surprise when that has been his stated goal for some time - at least since December.
He now has the "control of number 10" [chortles at the time] that he said he would get so he can do as he likes. First job, cement more power. Helpful that a useful idiot came along for him a while back in the grotesque shape of Johnson.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ters-nicky-morgan-boris-johnson-a9250031.html

Dontcha just hate unelected bureaucrats trying to undermine and destroy British democracy.
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK.
That’s not as clever a statement as you think, he is unelected, but has been chosen by an elected mp, ergo he can be removed at the ballot box; something that is quite impossible in the EU which you are trying to draw parallels with.