#COVID19 | Page 151 | Vital Football

#COVID19

And out of nowhere you join an argument that has nothing to do with you and drag three more non-participants into it that you have a personal axe to grind with.

Check those angel wings of yours DF, I think they may have got a bit dirty while you were throwing stones in your glass house

You'd never drag anyone into something, would you?

Cringe.JPG

A) he started the argument and was rude first
B) he offered to share a paper of his
C) you're a nut job, I've known who you are for a long time and not been remotely interested

Lol Plums you were spoiling for an argument yesterday and the day before with other posters some that you usually wouldn't argue with - it is what you do though so horses for courses

You keep trying to do this character assassination thingy and frankly it is boring like next level boring

You made a horrific judgement of error yesterday at what you levelled at Invincible..frankly it was embarrassing if not shameful

But you are prone to lash out now and again you are well known for it

When have I attacked you personally? I don’t care about your fake media persona never brought it up, you are prone to a meltdown as well duck. I disagree with you about things but I won’t go at you personally, I also don’t care a jot enough to be stalking you.

Oh give over Woanz you are a bully to say that you have not gone at me personally when you have just done it in that post is incredible

You and the clique have done it many times to many posters

The best example being JP ..fair play to him and his various iterations he has handled it well ...and we are talking as far back as 606 days

And your use of the word Goy was not the best was it

NO SHAME

Oh give over Woanz you are a bully to say that you have not gone at me personally when you have just done it in that post is incredible

You and the clique have done it many times to many posters

The best example being JP ..fair play to him and his various iterations he has handled it well ...and we are talking as far back as 606 days

And your use of the word Goy was not the best was it

NO SHAME

Goy was said to Banger who’s married to someone Jewish as he’s knows I’m not being nasty.

Other than that post I’ve never said anything about you personally as I don’t care a jot. Find any example, just because CP has called you out don’t bring me into this.

JPenis I always got on with on 606 as well as Snertz of Nottingham & PVH has been at pains to deny his wor Harold.

Goy was said to Banger who’s married to someone Jewish as he’s knows I’m not being nasty.

Other than that post I’ve never said anything about you personally as I don’t care a jot. Find any example, just because CP has called you out don’t bring me into this.

JPenis I always got on with on 606 as well as Snertz of Nottingham & PVH has been at pains to deny his wor Harold.

Its not like you don't keep reminding of us of Jomism's is it

That was some world class gang bullying ...to be fair he did bring some heat on himself

What ever you say it does not matter because I think you know deep down you and your little cabal of friends are guilty of a few of the things I pointed out

Its not like you don't keep reminding of us of Jomism's is it

That was some world class gang bullying ...to be fair he did bring some heat on himself

What ever you say it does not matter because I think you know deep down you and your little cabal of friends are guilty of a few of the things I pointed out

You do realise I know Jom & he doesn’t need you to be offended on his behalf?

Basically you’ve had a go at me for no reason with no evidence

Lol Plums you were spoiling for an argument yesterday and the day before with other posters some that you usually wouldn't argue with - it is what you do though so horses for courses

You keep trying to do this character assassination thingy and frankly it is boring like next level boring

You made a horrific judgement of error yesterday at what you levelled at Invincible..frankly it was embarrassing if not shameful

But you are prone to lash out now and again you are well known for it

Sure dude. He was an apologist for Labour's antisemitism under Corbyn, and so have you been. It's tragic that Corbyn who has generally been a lifelong campaigner for peace and equality has ultimately been tainted by racists like you.

You

I assume you are Jewish, mate. If so, I'd love to know what you think of "self-hating Jew" from a Jewish perspective. I'm not Jewish but can't think of any better example of blatant gaslighting.
Yes basically, I'm a secular Jew. A lot of right wing and /or nut job religious Jews use it to stifle argument and paint anyone who is left of centre, or non religious, or not religious in the correct way as not a real Jew. I live in a pretty Jewish area north of Toronto and as I don't typically get into discussions about politics or religion and keep my secularism to myself (although a large proportion of Jews here are both secular and leftish) I still get some shit including being termed a self hater because I have mixed race kids.

Personally I find it self serving from a section of the Jewish community who use it and other allegations of antisemitism to stifle and gaslight ( as you say)

It's also used by non Jewish turnips like the one I put on ignore, who I would call anti-semite if i thought they had the brains to understand what they were messing with. There is a thin line between racist name calling and actual racism. I think the cabbage stepped over the line but I don't want to use the issue to hide behind as some do. So I have decided to just ignore him instead.

The view is nice from my ivory tower though...

At the risk of sounding defensive again, I'm still wondering who these "normal people" are that scientists (and the metropolitan elite) successfully quarantine themselves from.
Is it shop workers, dentists, bar staff, builders, students, coffee shop baristas, youth workers, office administrators, postal workers, journalists, sales reps, delivery drivers, car mechanics, politicians, hairdressers, teachers, cab drivers, painters, the police, healthcare workers, etc, etc? That sort of person?

If so, you're absolutely right, neither I nor any of my colleagues have seen one of these rare animals in years.

:rolleyes:

I was alluding to the difference between theory and practice and the fact that both are vital (no pun intended).

Most examples i can think of have been the other way around- the state encoraging population growth either for more workers or soldiers.
Lots and lots of examples of this, usually by banning contraception. I forget which one, but I'm sure one of the eastern European nations is doing this now. Hungary perhaps? I can't remember.

Ceausescu famously did it in Romania with disastrous results. And Nazi Germany of course, with not much result at all

Lots and lots of examples of this, usually by banning contraception. I forget which one, but I'm sure one of the eastern European nations is doing this now. Hungary perhaps? I can't remember.

Ceausescu famously did it in Romania with disastrous results. And Nazi Germany of course, with not much result at all

Yea eastern Europe, scandinavia. Dont know much about outside of europe.