#COVID19 | Page 152 | Vital Football

#COVID19

The news is just full of how good Johnson is and the people love him and he loves them back.
It's sick!

The setting on the fridge must be broken and he must be coming out

This has Cummings written all over it

It's not like he and Cummings haven't bear faced lied to the public many many many times over the last decade and especially the last 4 years

Including
60 million Turks
350 Million for the NHS
Saying MP's had received help from foreign Govts whilst drafting the Benn Act
Was responsible for the we are full campaign
Lied to the Queen
New Hospitals
Spaffing money up the wall on Historic child abuse
NHS spending is the biggest in modern history
No checks at the borders
50,000 MORE nurses
Reduced homelessness in London when it had actually doubled
Nurses still having to pay tuition fees
Etc
Etc
Etc

It's not like he and Cummings haven't bear faced lied to the public many many many times over the last decade and especially the last 4 years

Including
60 million Turks
350 Million for the NHS
Lied to the Queen
New Hospitals
No checks at the borders
50,000 MORE nurses
Etc
Etc
Etc
Yet people don't see that they're getting away with it through the power of the media.

Makes me sick seeing those people clapping every Thursday that voted the this nasty Tory govt.

Literally thousands died this week and this is what Sun readers are interested in

Screenshot_20200410-070313_BBC News.jpg
This is not the Murdoch's fan cheering Boris; this is the Sun knowing that this is what it's reader's want to be reading about.

Literally thousands died this week and this is what Sun readers are interested in

View attachment 38620
This is not the Murdoch's fan cheering Boris; this is the Sun knowing that this is what it's reader's want to be reading about.
And how many of those get caught up in to it all and just get taken in by it?
Oh it must be all true it's written in black and white. I must know because that use to be me!!

One labour member charged by the police!! One to many. Yet people still don't get how the media throughout Corbyn leadership was just to destroy our chances of real change.

Look at the media love in for Johnson now!!
People are dying because of his actions, Or lack of.
People have been dying since 2010 directly through Tory policies.
The left have been fighting for our key workers since 2010. But Corbyn a racist so let's carry on with the destruction that the Tories started in 2010.

Can someone please explain to me antisemītism and sticking up for Palestinians against Israel cruel killings

Including
60 million Turks
350 Million for the NHS
Lied to the Queen
New Hospitals
No checks at the borders
50,000 MORE nurses
Etc
Etc
Etc

953 today. It's taken several days but we have officially beaten the worst days ever in Italy and Spain. And we haven't even needed to count care homes.

And yet the media today will likely once again fail to ask a single tough question, choosing instead lowball questions about the health of one of the lucky ones to recover. I bet Johnson didn't have to share one nurse with two days panic training between three other patients.

This man isn't a hero and both he and his government have blood on their hands. 1000 dead a day should be making people's blood boil, not making them fucking applaud the twats that put us here

953 today. It's taken several days but we have officially beaten the worst days ever in Italy and Spain. And we haven't even needed to count care homes.

And yet the media today will likely once again fail to ask a single tough question, choosing instead lowball questions about the health of one of the lucky ones to recover. I bet Johnson didn't have to share one nurse with two days panic training between three other patients.

This man isn't a hero and both he and his government have blood on their hands. 1000 dead a day should be making people's blood boil, not making them fucking applaud the twats that put us here
This guy should be ' crucified' and face a Nuremberg style trial
.. its incredible how bad management and bad decisions can be covered up by the sympathy trick ... makes you vomit ...

Can someone explain this as the NHS figures are different

Vastly different?

Attachments

• IMG-20200410-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20200410-WA0019.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 11
And how many of those get caught up in to it all and just get taken in by it?
Oh it must be all true it's written in black and white. I must know because that use to be me!!

I really could get into it but I have tried with some posters in the past even provided links and articles about Murdoch from some of the best known publications in the world

However it was obvious that Pope did not read the articles when he later questioned me about proof once again

Anyway ill just leave this for those who may take a passing interest

I would suggest Pope look up basic stuff that you learn pre GCSE about media..stuff that 11 year old's can grasp

Class‐dominant theory

Mediated culture

I would also suggest reading some older stuff by James Watson and Anne Hill

Also the Mechanical Bird from way back

Last edited: