#COVID19 | Page 150 | Vital Football

#COVID19

There has been some absolute bollocks been written on here with posters having faux outrage about antisemitism

They know who they are I think most know who they are but it's such a delicate conversation and when these posters make up some shite about themselves to give themselves some credit you cannot get into it with them

I would suggest you watch stuff by Norman Finkelstein

This was one of his more famous moments

Having the temerity to criticise the leadership of a party who turned a blind eye to anti semitic behaviour is not faux outrage.

You cannot claim to be an all inclusive party when gate keepers like Christine Shawcroft and Jenny Formby are put in place to prevent complaints getting any air time; Corbyn could not have been more contemptible if he had sat with his fingers in his ears on live television proclaiming "complaints, I hear no complaints".

The Finkelstein clip was a nice touch; he succeeds in explaining something that the previous Labour leadership could not get their heads round; the distinction between state sponsored terrorism carried out by a Government who just happen to be Jewish and the rest of the Jewish diaspora who are terrorising no one.

Thankfully Kier "done more in 4 minutes than the previous leadership did in 4 years" Starmer is taking the problem seriously; details of all complaints are to be on his desk by tomorrow.

I have had to put up with his stalker tendencies for years

You have just experienced the full plums package

There are a few on here that do exactly the same thing

Most of them are from the clique

They all follow a pattern

They are arrogant
Have serious bullying issues
Think they are funny with their repeated pathetic in jokes
They will claim you are having a meltdown
They have multiple accounts and often back them selves up in debates
They will try to character assassinate you by saying you are unhinged
They are copy and past merchants
They will grass on you or put out little hints out to the MODS to try and get you banned
They will try to get in to a debate ( argument ) with you and try and carry it on for pages over the smallest of details
They will try and get in to arguments with you over things that you debated with them over many years and then ask you to go over this shit many times ( I can't be arsed most of the time ) yet somehow can remember shit when it suites them
They are always the first ones to be nasty to any new posters or people they disagree with but magically it is always you that started it somehow

Woanz
Pope
App
Plums

Are the ones most guilty of most of the things above but there are a few others

When have I attacked you personally? I don’t care about your fake media persona never brought it up, you are prone to a meltdown as well duck. I disagree with you about things but I won’t go at you personally, I also don’t care a jot enough to be stalking you.

Having the temerity to criticise the leadership of a party who turned a blind eye to anti semitic behaviour is not faux outrage.

You cannot claim to be an all inclusive party when gate keepers like Christine Shawcroft and Jenny Formby are put in place to prevent complaints getting any air time; Corbyn could not have been more contemptible if he had sat with his fingers in his ears on live television proclaiming "complaints, I hear no complaints".

The Finkelstein clip was a nice touch; he succeeds in explaining something that the previous Labour leadership could not get their heads round; the distinction between state sponsored terrorism carried out by a Government who just happen to be Jewish and the rest of the Jewish diaspora who are terrorising no one.

Thankfully Kier "done more in 4 minutes than the previous leadership did in 4 years" Starmer is taking the problem seriously; details of all complaints are to be on his desk by tomorrow.
One labour member charged by the police!! One to many. Yet people still don't get how the media throughout Corbyn leadership was just to destroy our chances of real change.

Look at the media love in for Johnson now!!
People are dying because of his actions, Or lack of.
People have been dying since 2010 directly through Tory policies.
The left have been fighting for our key workers since 2010. But Corbyn a racist so let's carry on with the destruction that the Tories started in 2010.

Can someone please explain to me antisemītism and sticking up for Palestinians against Israel cruel killings

I have had to put up with his stalker tendencies for years

You have just experienced the full plums package

There are a few on here that do exactly the same thing

Most of them are from the clique

They all follow a pattern

They are arrogant
Have serious bullying issues
Think they are funny with their repeated pathetic in jokes
They will claim you are having a meltdown
They have multiple accounts and often back them selves up in debates
They will try to character assassinate you by saying you are unhinged
They are copy and past merchants
They will grass on you or put out little hints out to the MODS to try and get you banned
They will try to get in to a debate ( argument ) with you and try and carry it on for pages over the smallest of details
They will try and get in to arguments with you over things that you debated with them over many years and then ask you to go over this shit many times ( I can't be arsed most of the time ) yet somehow can remember shit when it suites them
They are always the first ones to be nasty to any new posters or people they disagree with but magically it is always you that started it somehow

Woanz
Pope
App
Plums

Are the ones most guilty of most of the things above but there are a few others

A) he started the argument and was rude first
B) he offered to share a paper of his
C) you're a nut job, I've known who you are for a long time and not been remotely interested

Sweep
Just because you can't understand something doesn't make it bollocks. If I've not explained it in an effective way then go have a read.

I understand it very well and it's bollocks. Just because ONE person says something and you quote it, doesn't make it fact. How is it "not rational" to say I see no proof that God exist and therefore I don't believe he exists?

If you have no belief one way or another then you do not rule anything out, which in turn means you don't rule out the existence of God. Globalists and their group do exist, so does a lot of evidence of the power power they wield. You catergorically rule out that these people have any influence over governments and call anyone that does a "nut job". You're the fucking nu job, duck.

Please don't go scouring the internet for some other useless quote or philosophy because you've got the whole internet to play with and all you do is copy and paste absolute meaningless drivel (and worse still try and pass it off as your own). You're a vile nut job, end off

The real cop out is lumping all that responsibility onto experts, scientists or someone else.

The scientific thing to is ask why knowledge is becoming less effectual (as you have already defined the problem) or why a schoolgirl has more influence. How about a 'simple' one to start with- why do people smoke despite the scientific knowledge available?

Maybe go back a few pips where some wise soul pointed out authority does not like to have its assumptions challenged. They could have added that none of us do!

I don't mean to lump all the responsibility on science, especially as it's not one homogeneous group. I was just trying to explore ways that they could have more impact.

Just because you can't understand something doesn't make it bollocks. If I've not explained it in an effective way then go have a read.

And you showed what a prick you are by posting a photo of the PPE. Why did you do that? Looking for praise by any chance? There's no other reason

Sweep

I understand it very well and it's bollocks. Just because ONE person says something and you quote it, doesn't make it fact. How is it "not rational" to say I see no proof that God exist and therefore I don't believe he exists?

If you have no belief one way or another then you do not rule anything out, which in turn means you don't rule out the existence of God. Globalists and their group do exist, so does a lot of evidence of the power power they wield. You catergorically rule out that these people have any influence over governments and call anyone that does a "nut job". You're the fucking nu job, duck.

Please don't go scouring the internet for some other useless quote or philosophy because you've got the whole internet to play with and all you do is copy and paste absolute meaningless drivel (and worse still try and pass it off as your own). You're a vile nut job, end off

Ok pumpkin lol it's fine that you don't understand something. I can see why it's making you angry, must be frustrating not to grasp something so relatively simple.

What exactly do you mean by globalists?

And you showed what a prick you are by posting a photo of the PPE. Why did you do that? Looking for praise by any chance? There's no other reason
It's only fair to tell you now that the whole PPE conversation was a false flag to make it LOOK like we give a shit about the horrible situation (that was made in a lab by DARPA and GATE$) when REALLY we want everyone to die that doesn't agree with the way things OUGHT to be.

It's only fair to tell you now that the whole PPE conversation was a false flag to make it LOOK like we give a shit about the horrible situation (that was made in a lab by DARPA and GATE$) when REALLY we want everyone to die that doesn't agree with the way things OUGHT to be.
A conversation is one thing, posting a picture seeking praise is another. There really is no other explanation. And your sarcasm about wanting people dead doesn't really wash with CP when he's quite open about wanting leavers to die

A conversation is one thing, posting a picture seeking praise is another. There really is no other explanation. And your sarcasm about wanting people dead doesn't really wash with CP when he's quite open about wanting leavers to die

Whoosh lol