Coronavirus | Page 740 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

They call it a senior moment mate happens to us all of a certain age.

I'm all over the place day and time wise nowadays. Not got quite the same structure to the week following the business sale, although I did do Aldi today and Monday is Aldi say, so should have known :lol:

Last monday was 24 950 and 14 deaths
Last Tuesday was 23 511 and 136 deaths, just to illustrate your point re figures playing catch up.

Great innit not having to worry what day it is

Yeah, really needed to clear the pressure off me, so pleased I've done what I did business wise. I'd be in my oil tot if this bloody 14 odd month flair up would go, not sure if it is a flair up or just the new software downgrade handed to me from the brain aches to be honest.

It is what it is...!

But yes, I do like the lack of pressure and being tied to times and meetings etc.

Last edited:
Seen one of my sponsees today. She has been so ill with covid19. 2 weeks she was chucking up, permanently on the toilet etc. She in her early 40s. Her husband and son hot it too. They recovered OK

V hasn't. She is still so unwell. They can't refer her to the M E clinic yet. She has got to wait 12 weeks after the virus to ensure it is long Covid19.

Long Covid is M.E BTW for those who don't know. You can only get M.E via a virus

Authorities in the Chinese city of Wuhan will begin testing its entire population, after a handful of positive coronavirus cases were detected there.

Wuhan has recorded seven locally transmitted cases - the first local infections in more than a year.

China is currently seeing one of its biggest outbreaks in months, with 300 cases detected in 10 days.

Some 15 provinces across the country have been affected, which has led to the government rolling out mass testing measures and lockdown restrictions.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-58066744

Look at how low the numbers tested are and that will explain the low positive cases. The worry is all these deaths. A few weeks ago we had one day with zero deaths be it a Monday. Today 138.

Unless you do it yourself, the lateral flow results don't register as tested, that might partly explain the lower figures maybe.

California, specifically San Francisco has reinstated the mask mandate in offices even if you're vaccinated. 77% of the population is vaccinated. Feels like the final push to get up to 80-90% of people vaccinated.

Hopefully, we can reach some sort of consensus in the next 6-8 weeks and remove uncertainty and doubt. I took some solace in comments by some epidemiologists over the weekend. He said this is the most uncertain point of the whole COVID Saga but we are very much near the end. The next 4 weeks will tell us alot and will likely pave the way for guidance out of this.

It's looking like 24-36 month problem. I can't imagine we'll fully recover from this until 2022/2023. I think we're all going to be denying this for quite sometime but I hope I am wrong.