Coronavirus | Page 741 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

There is some cause for optimism in the numbers. A few les admitted to hospital, a reduction on ventilators, deaths slightly down. The worry is we were testing over a million a day and thats dropped by more than 25% so I dont think the recorded cases are anywhere near accurate.

There is some cause for optimism in the numbers. A few les admitted to hospital, a reduction on ventilators, deaths slightly down. The worry is we were testing over a million a day and thats dropped by more than 25% so I dont think the recorded cases are anywhere near accurate.
The silver lining there is less testing wouldn't affect hospital numbers.

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
One in five people being admitted to hospital in England with Covid is aged between 18 and 34, the new chief executive of NHS England has said.
In her first major interview, Amanda Pritchard told the BBC that about 1,000 young adults were currently "really unwell" in hospital.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58095503

Read a report earlier about a 42 year old, fit as a fiddle, so didn't think he needed the jabs, has passed away. So frustrating and sad.

One in five people being admitted to hospital in England with Covid is aged between 18 and 34, the new chief executive of NHS England has said.
In her first major interview, Amanda Pritchard told the BBC that about 1,000 young adults were currently "really unwell" in hospital.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58095503

Read a report earlier about a 42 year old, fit as a fiddle, so didn't think he needed the jabs, has passed away. So frustrating and sad.
I don't wish death or long term damage on anyone but these anti-vaxxers, if anyone has to die or get seriously ill let it be them. They are whole reason things aren't getting back to normal

danvilla2

Vital Football Legend
The vast majority of anti-vaxxers won’t die from it, some might catch it and not feel a thing whilst some might miraculously avoid it.

The worst thing is, they’ll take victory from that, despite everyone else contributing to the herd immunity required from vaccination to get back to normal.

I do wish they’d get very ill, perhaps die only for a few extreme examples such as Piers corbyn - as I don’t have that moral compass that stops me from wishing that on a very few select people.

Last edited:

Silhillvilla

Vital Champions League
From BBC
Venue check-ins via NHS app falling since end of June
In keeping with the fall in pings, the number of people using the app to check in to venues has also gone down since a peak in June.
In the week ending 28 July, 2,316,965 check-ins were registered at venues across England.
For comparison, in the previous week, 6,643,024 check-ins were registered.

CDX_EIRE

Vital Football Hero
The vast majority of anti-vaxxers won’t die from it, some might catch it and not feel a thing whilst some might miraculously avoid it.

The worst thing is, they’ll take victory from that, despite everyone else contributing to the herd immunity required from vaccination to get back to normal.

I do wish they’d get very ill, perhaps die only for a few extreme examples such as Piers corbyn - as I don’t have that moral compass that stops me from wishing that on a very few select people.
They've done so much damage, then you have the likes of Trump both claiming victory was his for getting the vaccine developed so fast and simultaneously sowing doubt about its efficacy. The democrats have to shoulder heavy blame too for saying they wouldn't take a Trump vaccine / doing their own side tests outside of the FDA.

We're bombarded with news stories about this and that which also makes even a vaccinated person like me question if I'll be one of the ones in hospital with a bad dose of COVID.