Coronavirus | Page 742 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Boris Johnson is the worst PM in the history of this country. He is an absolute terrible human being in everyday possible.

Looking at it with the certain demographic (not all) that voted for him he is just a posh version of them as he thinks he can do what he wants and so do many of them

This time last year nobody was vaccinated we had 0 deaths or infections.
Why are things so bad still even with 90% of adults vaccinated

Interesting article on the situation in America, including the inability to get through to the anti vaxxers

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/07/biden-coronavirus-pandemic-covid-delta-variant

The "spread" of information is a huge barrier to overcome. Using Ireland as an example, people listen to RTE NEws which is somewhat reputable and don't really listen to so many podcasts. Our political class is within 2 or 3 degrees of each other so they pretty much all say the same thing.

Yet here you've got Joe Rogan literally leading a herd of a few million people with some sound bites. Nearly everything he says here is factually incorrect. The line between freedom, doing the right thing and what encroaches on your freedom is something he has never been able to see. I used to listen to him all the time but he's just as much a lunatic as anyone else.

This man makes fun of people for taking the bible literally because its over 2000 years old and yet doesn't see he does the same with another document written 200+ year's ago.

Such a shame isn't it? They are such fools and yet people would rather believe that stupidity than genuine science and people fighting to help us all. He has gone down massively in my estimation, not that him and his flock will care obviously!

Such a shame isn't it? They are such fools and yet people would rather believe that stupidity than genuine science and people fighting to help us all. He has gone down massively in my estimation, not that him and his flock will care obviously!

I always thought he was decent after I checked up seeing his name on here, comes over well in interviews etc but seems he's now started to believe the hype behind his own voice and the controversy for dollars has overtaken the sense he used to have.

A rightwing TV and radio host who was a vociferous critic of Dr Anthony Fauci and who urged his listeners not to get vaccinated against Covid-19 has died after contracting the virus.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...radio-host-dick-farrel-anti-vaxxer-dies-covid

200w.gif