Coronavirus | Page 59 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Like a normal day in Cape hill ASDA, gangs of shoplifters going about their normal business.
The Army will have to be called in soon if these people can't behave
Strict rationing on key items, police/ army presence at supermarkets etc will be required. Looting is likely to happen as well. I sincerely hope that skulls get cracked, there's a lot of vermin in society, that's for sure.

If anyone is panicking, remind them, for most, this virus is very mild, some hardly know they have anything at all. It is only a small % who really suffer and a smaller % of those who have to be hospitalised. I know a small % of large numbers brings about large numbers, but nevertheless, the vast majority who get this will just have a virus like we always get each year and nothing else.

Like a normal day in Cape hill ASDA, gangs of shoplifters going about their normal business.

If some of the things I've seen on video etc happened in Spain the Policia Local would be swinging the truncheons to send them home.

They don't need a second invitation to be heavy-handed do the Spanish Police so stick to the rules imposed or get fined or even get whacked good and hard if you push your luck.

From what I've seen of people shopping in England on video, then some of those very selfish people and the gobby, pretend hard cases could do with being dealt a lesson anyway - and I'm certainly no lover of the Police either.

Last edited:
What will looters get? Community service? This is where I feel for shop owners, even if it’s a big corporate PLC, the ****’s will be pikeying everything they can get their hands on.

In some areas, the supermarkets are bare of necessities.

Soon it will be just the drug runners/sellers on the streets.

Tips for those of you about to start working from home...

1) Wanking. Get to love it.

2) Lunch. It’s a big thing. Your entire day will revolve around this.

3) The Postman. He will appear when you are wanking.

4) Radio on ok. TV on bad.

5) Wanking.

So in the epicentre we won't be shutting the tube or the buses , shops or bars, interesting approach to containment , might be flawed