Coronavirus | Page 58 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

From what I know you cannot just copy/paste the two countries. There were big issues around how Italy responded to the virus initially. From only testing people traveling back from China, not testing people with pheumonia (sp) and the issue we all have with people obeying the rules. Their hospitals are now unable to cope. The underlying strategy of the UK is to try and flatten the curve in order that the NHS can cope
That's kind of the point Tarzan, I want to see if the figures bear that out.

The supermarkets seem to be getting worse not better. Obviously nobody heeding the advice to stop panic buying.

Wanted to make a chicken chassuer last night but couldn't find any chicken anywhere.

I'm down to about 80 now, my stepdaughter thinks we are a convenience store, took a pack of 9 on Sunday.
I'm living in fear of being burgled not for my valuables but for bog roll stash.

Andrex is the new currency

I bought mine from a market trader in town , he didn't have many packs left. The thought did cross my mind that I might get mugged for them lol.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51768274

Just a reminder of the link, you put in your postcode and find out how many declared cases there are in your area. Strange figures though really, as they are only testing those in hospital.

Apparently tests are soon to be available, according to an interview on Peston last night

There are 5 confirmed cases in Worcestershire, out of a local population of 592,057
Note: Not all those with the virus will have been tested