Coronavirus | Page 4 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

It will be global by May. Interesting that they're looking at antiretroviral's to treat it.

The virus can live on surfaces for days , which is why the CPP are now pathetically trying to spray entire suburbs with chemicals.
Rounding anyone they fancy up aswell and "quarantining" them.
Not to mention welding doors shut and imprisoning whole communities in their tower blocks.
But ignore all that, all is good in china

It's absolutely madness that we've gone ahead with the Huawei deal. China should be isolated not integrated, the CPC are an extreme threat to global stability.

The virus can live on surfaces for days , which is why the CPP are now pathetically trying to spray entire suburbs with chemicals.
Rounding anyone they fancy up aswell and "quarantining" them.
Not to mention welding doors shut and imprisoning whole communities in their tower blocks.
But ignore all that, all is good in china

The virus can grow legs and walk into your mouth while you are sleeping.

Well over a billion people suspected of having the virus have been executed by the government in China.

Money talks brother.
The cheek of that american politician that told Greta thunberg to go and study economics.
Economics and the environment are at war.

I'm definitely on team economics. I might go and hack down some trees with my calculator while they aren't expecting it. ECONOMICS RULEZ!

I posted in the wrong thread-hence the edit

I will confirm: I do not have corona in any shape way or form though

Well it's landed in Brighton GP surgery now. UK government have triggered new controls. I'm concerned about my son going to France skiing next week as skiing (lifts restaurants planes buses) seems quite high risk. I'd rather have him at home in case this takes a turn for the worse. Problem at the moment is the unknowables. People say don't worry it's just another flu...well the Wuhan people don't see it that way and the Chinese government are unreliable. What to do?

Well it's landed in Brighton GP surgery now. UK government have triggered new controls. I'm concerned about my son going to France skiing next week as skiing (lifts restaurants planes buses) seems quite high risk. I'd rather have him at home in case this takes a turn for the worse. Problem at the moment is the unknowables. People say don't worry it's just another flu...well the Wuhan people don't see it that way and the Chinese government are unreliable. What to do?

only a handful of people in the Uk or France have it so it’s not exactly a high risk

as for the virus infecting a gp surgery, I suppose there may be mitigating circumstances but you’d have thought if you had a highly infectious disease you’d have the sense to avoid a crowded gp surgery probably full of people even sicker than you. It’s not like there’s special phone lines to call

Gallows humour at its high end or tragic worst, natural reaction is to trivialise this , I totally understand that , it's a natural defence mechanism.
Panic on the streets of London
Panic on the streets of Birmingham
I wonder to myself- Pandemic

Gallows humour at its high end or tragic worst, natural reaction is to trivialise this , I totally understand that , it's a natural defence mechanism.
Panic on the streets of London
Panic on the streets of Birmingham
I wonder to myself- Pandemic

No one takes this more seriously than me. So far, around 1000 people have died of this virus. That makes it roughly as dangerous as living in a house with stairs in Britain, except the virus fatalities are global. Why is the media not reporting on the global epidemic of stairs deaths. 12,000 people died from falling down the stairs in the US last year and not one front page story. It's almost as if the government wants to hide the truth from us.

In more coronavirus nonsense news, Public Bank, one of Malaysia's largest banks, has announced that those infected with the virus can apply for up to six months repayment holiday on their loans.

So far, 18 people have been diagnosed with the virus in Malaysia with 3 having been released from hospital already.