Coronavirus | Page 3 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

The safe from Corona alarm went out last night on FB I kid you not. It's been confirmed where we live

I loathe and dispise snakes! The Greek word for them is To Dithy. Pronounces pretty much as filthy. That's about right too.

I don't even like seeing the word in writing. Horrible things and wouldnt surprise me if it's true

Afterall it started with Adam, Eve and a snake, according to The Bible :grinning:

I
And Fabian Delph

It's all a big fuss about nothing. The Flu killed an estimated 61,000 in the US IN 2018. That's the normal flu that you shake off in a few days.

This coronavirus has killed 300. It's a pussy virus.

It's all a big fuss about nothing. The Flu killed an estimated 61,000 in the US IN 2018. That's the normal flu that you shake off in a few days.

This coronavirus has killed 300. It's a pussy virus.
Not sure we know from the numbers yet. What I do know is my kids schools keep writing to me about it and what may be an undue panic in China may spread globally in our health and safety conscious times. Apparently Chinese restaurants in London are quiet.

Not sure we know from the numbers yet. What I do know is my kids schools keep writing to me about it and what may be an undue panic in China may spread globally in our health and safety conscious times. Apparently Chinese restaurants in London are quiet.

No takers for bat soup?

Booked to go back to Hong Kong in April to see family. As things get progressively worse it looks unlikely that we will go. In a weird situation where I hope uk issues a travel warning, so we can get a refund to go later in year. This is a nightmare for HK after all the trouble last year. Economy there is hit big time. Really feel for everyone caught up with this nightmare, and a real worry for my family and friends in Hong Kong

Due in Vietnam week after next , think I'll give it a miss.
Sources saying over 400,000 infected , 25,000+ dead and figs doubling every 5 days .

Due in Vietnam week after next , think I'll give it a miss.
Sources saying over 400,000 infected , 25,000+ dead and figs doubling every 5 days .

Hahaha

Which sources are those?

So far there are 10 infected and none dead although they did close the country to tourists for 14 days so they might not let you in.

Hahaha

Which sources are those?

So far there are 10 infected and none dead although they did close the country to tourists for 14 days so they might not let you in.
Quoting China's figs not Vietnam, but they eat all that shit too - bats snakes puppies, disgusting habits , not right, saw some of this shit going on in December when over that area.

Quoting China's figs not Vietnam, but they eat all that shit too - bats snakes puppies, disgusting habits , not right, saw some of this shit going on in December when over that area.

C'mon Silhill, when in Rome .....

Unless you find yourself a good old British pub serving British beer and a good old British roast. You shouldn't have to eat any foreign muck when you go abroad.

600 people are dead globally. 61,000 people died of the flu in the US in 2018.

You do wonder don't you Snackiest... the military might mind you, is (obviously, not exactly talking any great knowledge here!) massive.

How do we know this? You talking inside China? If so, it is a secret state, fair enough. But elsewhere, don't think cover ups would work, apart from Korea obv.

This is the Chinese Mad Cow, it's the latest thing we should be scared of - after Bird Flu, Pig Flu, Tellytubby Flu - it's this year's thing.

World of difference Sil in a report stating there may be up to X dead that are yet to be substantiated, and then confirmed deaths that are substantiated mate.

The biggest surprise here is China being so open, let alone allowing the criticism to stand for longer and not pulling in their usual speedy fashion.