Coronavirus | Page 2 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Oh I don't mind being one... we are a virus in ourselves, I agree, one day another virus will possibly come along and wipe out mankind. The planet, I would think, would thank that virus for getting rid of us and our destructive ways.

mike_field

Vital Football Legend
With all the old diseases that we eradicated coming back with a vengeance thanks to the bright anti vaccs dudes, it's actually quite refreshing to have a new one to talk about.

Whatever happened to Mad Cow Disease's incubation period - it explained so many people I knew at the point, and to be fair, could explain a hell of a lot about people today.

Hifriedelity

Vital Youth Team
The lockdown in China on the coronavirus continues and it seems will continue for the foreseeable future. We have had our first few cases in the UK so I would expect the cases here to start multiplying exponentially in the near term. I would also expect large gatherings such as football games to be suspended pending control of the outbreak. This will take a number of months. I don't bet on football games as I despise the betting companies and their involvement in the game. If I did I would bet against Villa being relegated due to Corona virus. If anybody uses this tip and makes money mine's a San Miguel!

The lockdown in China on the coronavirus continues and it seems will continue for the foreseeable future. We have had our first few cases in the UK so I would expect the cases here to start multiplying exponentially in the near term. I would also expect large gatherings such as football games to be suspended pending control of the outbreak. This will take a number of months. I don't bet on football games as I despise the betting companies and their involvement in the game. If I did I would bet against Villa being relegated due to Corona virus. If anybody uses this tip and makes money mine's a San Miguel!
You probably would be better with a San Miguel!! corona.jpg