Coronavirus | Page 392 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

And there wasn't many precautions being taken at junior 1's football match yesterday despite the pages of guidelines sent by the FA.
Not once did I see anyone go near the table with disinfectant spray and gel. Most importantly after the game no one went near it.The balls only changed when they got kicked in the hedges or over a fence and didnt see them get wiped .
Parents stood together like in normal circumstances. I was going to run the line but kept a low profile as wanted to see how it all went. There is a respect barrier that keeps the spectators back . This wasn't far enough back in my humble so consequently the linesman was obviously up and down in front of them to close in my humble.

Think how many times this is replicated up and down the country .
Pissing in the wind I'm afraid.

Yup and lo and behold she has had an e-mail this morning saying that the whole of a "band" of 109 children have been sent home for 2 weeks as one of them has tested positive. She has been involved with that group as well so is waiting to hear what she has to do now.

Yup and lo and behold she has had an e-mail this morning saying that the whole of a "band" of 109 children have been sent home for 2 weeks as one of them has tested positive. She has been involved with that group as well so is waiting to hear what she has to do now.

Blimey.

Due to an ongoing issue with Microsoft Azure, we are currently unable to update the data. We are monitoring the situation closely and will update the website as soon as the services are restored.

Amateurs! It is a tiny bit of data they need to publish each day, yet they keep having problems.

Due to an ongoing issue with Microsoft Azure, we are currently unable to update the data. We are monitoring the situation closely and will update the website as soon as the services are restored.

Amateurs! It is a tiny bit of data they need to publish each day, yet they keep having problems.

Microsoft are the problem now? Thought it was Apple.

In 8 months time: “please come to the UK tech companies, pay no tax”

Fewer than half of all coronavirus fines handed out in England and Wales since the end of March have been paid so far.

Of the 19,171 fines handed out by police for breaching coronavirus restrictions, just 8,930 were paid

Triple them and give them 5 days to pay, if not paid, times their fines by ten and send in the debt collectors.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-54141297

Same page has facts on the record rises in infections worldwide. Wonder why we have that happening!

Also BBC live, because the Gov site isn;'t working

There have been 2,621 new cases of coronavirus recorded across the UK.

It marks a fall of more than 600 cases on Sunday's figures, when 3,330 positive cases were recorded.

However weekend figures are often lower, due to delays in reporting.

A further nine deaths have been recorded since 09:00 on Sunday, bringing the total reported death toll across the UK to 41,628.

A death is anyone who dies within 28 days of testing positive for Covid-19.

Possibly . Especially those masks that some fcuktards think should be worn without covering the nose or mouth and actually sit below the chin.
Maybe those ones don’t work.

I just think they make people a little cocky and complacent, they after all only stop the wearer spreading it not getting it. I just think some not all think they are safe and just act as normal.
I don't because I don't go near anyone except the petrol station and then I wear one and don't touch anything and use had gell back in the car

10,561 new cases in France today.....
Meanwhile, on this side of the Irish Sea, it looks like there'll be additional restrictions in Dublin as new cases in the last fortnight have been twice the national average on a percentage basis. An announcement is expected tomorrow.

Meanwhile, on this side of the Irish Sea, it looks like there'll be additional restrictions in Dublin as new cases in the last fortnight have been twice the national average on a percentage basis. An announcement is expected tomorrow.

Yes I see three Irish jockeys have tested positive in the last 4 days.

for at least 30 mins today there were 7 of us in my Daughters house but the twins don't count as they came from the same egg and my son in law was upstairs in his office.
It's all madness

Yep. I was thinking about this yesterday. We have good friends who we met through our kids. Basically my son is friends with their son and my daughter is friends with their daughter and have been so since primary school. So we see each other socially a lot as two family groups and the kids will see each other separately. The boys go to different schools but the girls, who are actually more like sisters, go to the same school.

Obviously together we are an 8 but the point is really that the girls could spend all day at school together, the boys sit in our house and play Xbox yet in the evening we cannot come together in the same house.
Truth is aswell is when we do get together the adults will be one room, the girls in one and and the boys in another so not even together. And when we have got together over the summer we have followed the hygiene and distancing guidelines. Thanks fcuktards for spoiling it for everyone.

Marseille close to breaking point for ICU beds. Very concerning