Coronavirus | Page 393 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Yep. I was thinking about this yesterday. We have good friends who we met through our kids. Basically my son is friends with their son and my daughter is friends with their daughter and have been so since primary school. So we see each other socially a lot as two family groups and the kids will see each other separately. The boys go to different schools but the girls, who are actually more like sisters, go to the same school.

Obviously together we are an 8 but the point is really that the girls could spend all day at school together, the boys sit in our house and play Xbox yet in the evening we cannot come together in the same house.
Truth is aswell is when we do get together the adults will be one room, the girls in one and and the boys in another so not even together. And when we have got together over the summer we have followed the hygiene and distancing guidelines. Thanks fcuktards for spoiling it for everyone.

In Scotland, my Grandkids wouldn't even count as the oldest is 4. This is another thing Wales Scotland making up their own rules. It's no wonder people are confused.
Tomorrow I don't think I'm allowed to go at all as I'm in a lockdown area and I'm not supposed to mix but the way it's worded it's mix with families in Brum Sandwell and Solihull. I'm not they are in Stourport
I'm in Smethwick, there is actually no such place as Sandwell technically. Not part of any postal address as far as I know. You're either in Smethwick Oldbury or West Bromwich
I don't know or mix with a soul round here in the 14 years I've lived here it's a totally alien place to me. All my family live in Worcestershire and the Mrs Family in Cannock. I don't know why we live here either!

NHS staff struggling to get tests its being reported

Yep. You bet. Mrs M's staff are waiting at least 3 days at the moment. And unlike before it's now not being done 'in house' due to lack of lab capacity

#worldbeating.

The way the government have 'handled' this is nothing short of criminal.

And this ridiculous, illegal Internal Market Bill nonsense has been cooked up to provide a huge distraction from the woeful way they are carrying on re Covid, restrictions, local lockdowns and the testing fiasco.

Unbelievable. Actually, it's not - they are the most corrupt and incompetent government in my lifetime, and it's getting worse every day.

In Scotland, my Grandkids wouldn't even count as the oldest is 4. This is another thing Wales Scotland making up their own rules. It's no wonder people are confused.
Tomorrow I don't think I'm allowed to go at all as I'm in a lockdown area and I'm not supposed to mix but the way it's worded it's mix with families in Brum Sandwell and Solihull. I'm not they are in Stourport
I'm in Smethwick, there is actually no such place as Sandwell technically. Not part of any postal address as far as I know. You're either in Smethwick Oldbury or West Bromwich
I don't know or mix with a soul round here in the 14 years I've lived here it's a totally alien place to me. All my family live in Worcestershire and the Mrs Family in Cannock. I don't know why we live here either!

You can meet them all in the pub though. Not a problem.

NHS staff struggling to get tests its being reported

Yep. You bet. Mrs M's staff are waiting at least 3 days at the moment. And unlike before it's now not being done 'in house' due to lack of lab capacity

#worldbeating.

You are wrong . Priti Patel was on the telly this morning more or less saying there isn't a problem with getting a test.

They are the Government so they can't be lying.

They would be a waste of bullets, these lying, corrupt, incompetents. If not, I'd suggest a firing squad.

The Redditch Tory mp was crowing that she's got us one for Redditch, at the leisure centre. Takes away attention to the vote to break international law I guess.