Coronavirus | Page 2 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Oh I don't mind being one... we are a virus in ourselves, I agree, one day another virus will possibly come along and wipe out mankind. The planet, I would think, would thank that virus for getting rid of us and our destructive ways.

Oh I don't mind being one... we are a virus in ourselves, I agree, one day another virus will possibly come along and wipe out mankind. The planet, I would think, would thank that virus for getting rid of us and our destructive ways.

Shake us off like a bad case of fleas as George Carlin once said

With all the old diseases that we eradicated coming back with a vengeance thanks to the bright anti vaccs dudes, it's actually quite refreshing to have a new one to talk about.

Whatever happened to Mad Cow Disease's incubation period - it explained so many people I knew at the point, and to be fair, could explain a hell of a lot about people today.

If there is a devastating epidemic coming soon, it won't be this pussy coronavirus. Harold Shipman killed more OAPs than this shit.

Cant we just get it over with and call it "Kung Flu"

Attachments

• 83268949_10159798866798312_5864762655683641344_n.jpg
    83268949_10159798866798312_5864762655683641344_n.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 0
The lockdown in China on the coronavirus continues and it seems will continue for the foreseeable future. We have had our first few cases in the UK so I would expect the cases here to start multiplying exponentially in the near term. I would also expect large gatherings such as football games to be suspended pending control of the outbreak. This will take a number of months. I don't bet on football games as I despise the betting companies and their involvement in the game. If I did I would bet against Villa being relegated due to Corona virus. If anybody uses this tip and makes money mine's a San Miguel!

The lockdown in China on the coronavirus continues and it seems will continue for the foreseeable future. We have had our first few cases in the UK so I would expect the cases here to start multiplying exponentially in the near term. I would also expect large gatherings such as football games to be suspended pending control of the outbreak. This will take a number of months. I don't bet on football games as I despise the betting companies and their involvement in the game. If I did I would bet against Villa being relegated due to Corona virus. If anybody uses this tip and makes money mine's a San Miguel!
You probably would be better with a San Miguel!!corona.jpg

Corona was pop when I was a kid

Moved to Witton lane , just to show I do actually now and then do something