Coronavirus vaccine | Page 88 | Vital Football

Coronavirus vaccine

LBS2 - thanks for the link.

It looks a bit worrying that the Government states:

Use of the NHS COVID Pass is voluntary for individual organisations. However, we encourage the use of the NHS COVID Pass in facilities or events where people are likely to be in close proximity to a large number of people from other households for a sustained period of time.

This is likely to include settings that have the following characteristics:
  • crowded indoor settings such as nightclubs and music venues
  • large unstructured outdoor events such as business events and festivals
  • very large structured events such as business events, music and spectator sport events
I can see a very large last minute rush for the passports which the Government will not be geared up to issuing on a large scale. I think I might apply for mine now.

I can see a very large last minute rush for the passports which the Government will not be geared up to issuing on a large scale. I think I might apply for mine now.

I'm not sure what I'm going to get, but I applied for mine this morning, and it took about 5 mins. You need your NHS number and driving licence (or other identification). I needed to take a picture of my driving licence, and then a selfie (from the app) which they will check against picture. The app said it would take 24 hours, I am assuming the "passport" is within the app (I e. It shows who I am, and confirms I've had jabs).

LBS2 - thanks for the link.

It looks a bit worrying that the Government states:

Use of the NHS COVID Pass is voluntary for individual organisations. However, we encourage the use of the NHS COVID Pass in facilities or events where people are likely to be in close proximity to a large number of people from other households for a sustained period of time.

This is likely to include settings that have the following characteristics:
  • crowded indoor settings such as nightclubs and music venues
  • large unstructured outdoor events such as business events and festivals
  • very large structured events such as business events, music and spectator sport events
To be fair, they aren't actually "issued". A huge majority of countries (for travel) accept the QR code on your app which is automatically updated when you have each jab. You can apply for the paper copy which, again, is computer generated when you request it and comes straight to your home.
The app looks like this once you've logged on........

Screenshot_20210720-133806.jpg

Minnesota has a piece of paper with boxes checked for shots, and then we take pictures of it with our I phones. Terribly easy to fake, especially in the latter format.

I dread showing up at Heathrow or Manchester with it.

They scan the microchip in your arm.

This is the type of event that will bring in chipping as lets face it sold as simplifying your life in times of crisis and fear is ideal. This is just a precedent after which there is no going back. Its not conspiracy theory its just progression lol.

Medical info to allow access, hmm cannot see that going wrong as we add more instances. What next criminal record, financial record, racial identification, religion?

To be fair, they aren't actually "issued". A huge majority of countries (for travel) accept the QR code on your app which is automatically updated when you have each jab. You can apply for the paper copy which, again, is computer generated when you request it and comes straight to your home.
The app looks like this once you've logged on........

View attachment 50465
You got the AstraZeneca vaccine, are you INSANE??????

😊

That's what I got, but it expires after month? I assume I can just click on the app and update it (so I can go clubbing in September).

You got the AstraZeneca vaccine, are you INSANE??????

😊

That's what I got, but it expires after month? I assume I can just click on the app and update it (so I can go clubbing in September).
When you open it, you get a month. If you open it again tomorrow you get a month from then I believe. It just rolls over a bit like when you download your driving licence details from DVLA.

AZ is OK over "a certain age" I think. I'm guessing we'll both be alright 😁😁

AZ is safe for all ages. Any proven risks minimal. Exactly the same issues as the single dose JJ one but as its from the usa its all good :)

In fact any vaccine from the usa is all good even for our kids and the side effects are not raised in the media or governments.

The usa is currently 'persuading' countries to take the usa vaccines and drop the cheaper chineses, russian, uk and indian ones - or else!!!!

Why aren't vaccine passports considered discrimination?

How long before jabs become mandatory?

Does anyone believe that the 'Great Reset' is just another conspiracy theory?

Build back better

Why aren't vaccine passports considered discrimination?

How long before jabs become mandatory?

Does anyone believe that the 'Great Reset' is just another conspiracy theory?

Build back better

Looks like the only people taking notice of, talking about or caring about 'the great reset' are the minority talking about it lol.

Others can say whether they know or care about it in the uk, i certainly do not know of what you speak lol.