Coronavirus vaccine | Page 90 | Vital Football

Coronavirus vaccine

However, I have also heard virtue-signalling from lockdown fanatics too ridiculing people who don't wear masks as being stupid (where have we heard that before?).

It's probably more "selfish bastards" rather than "stupid".

I saw the "freedom Day" article on Kent online on Tuesday. A woman on a mobility scooter said that she had asked people if they didn't mind wearing a mask in the shopping centre, and was met with grunts. That must mean she did it more than once, and was near enough to people to stop and engage with them?

Last edited:
But you've had to be vaccinated to go to certain countries, and have done for decades. If you didn't have the vaccines, you didn't go. Your choice.

But that is a foreign country dedicating the conditions for foreigners to enter their country. That is different from a country putting conditions on its own citizens as to what rights they have depending on if they have been a good little citizen and followed the government's wishes.

So are we being "good little citizens" by wearing seat belts or taking a driving test? IMO , if a law is there to protect public safety, the government would be negligent not to put those laws in place.
I don't hear car companies complaining about lack of car sales because the laws around driving them are too restrictive but if you don't want to take a test, you can't drive a car, it's a choice.
Next we'll have people accusing Disneyworld of discrimination because short people aren't allowed on their rides.

But that is a foreign country dedicating the conditions for foreigners to enter their country. That is different from a country putting conditions on its own citizens as to what rights they have depending on if they have been a good little citizen and followed the government's wishes.

Like Nobbyy said, it's the rules laid down by a democracy. So stop wearing seatbelts? Ok to carry knifes and stab people? You can't choose what laws you want to follow, that's why we choose governments that we hope will look after our welfare and keep us safe. Millions have died through this pandemic, and governments should be protecting its people. Governments have been called out for failing to protect their citizens they were supposed to be protecting. You can't have your freedom by taking away someone else's.

Last edited:
So are we being "good little citizens" by wearing seat belts or taking a driving test? IMO , if a law is there to protect public safety, the government would be negligent not to put those laws in place.
I don't hear car companies complaining about lack of car sales because the laws around driving them are too restrictive but if you don't want to take a test, you can't drive a car, it's a choice.
Next we'll have people accusing Disneyworld of discrimination because short people aren't allowed on their rides.
Well said Nobby. A rather patronising remark from Baghdad imo. I'm happy to be a "good little citizen" and thereby not risk killing anyone. Ditto with speed limits for example.

Will people be able to get 'passports' if they show antibodies to covid ?
Plenty will have gained natural immunity after being exposed.
Or will people only vaccinated people get them ?