Coronavirus vaccine | Page 87 | Vital Football

Coronavirus vaccine

Yet its still a vaccine passport by the back door.
Good. I'm a massive fan of vaccines. No problem with this idea. Nice to agree with the government on at least one issue (for once).
All a matter of what we regard as freedom and personal rights. As far as I'm concerned this idea increases my freedom from being killed by a virus with a minimal infringement on my person. In fact no infringement on me as far as I'm concerned as having the vaccine is a no brainer.

Good. I'm a massive fan of vaccines. No problem with this idea. Nice to agree with the government on at least one issue (for once).
All a matter of what we regard as freedom and personal rights. As far as I'm concerned this idea increases my freedom from being killed by a virus with a minimal infringement on my person. In fact no infringement on me as far as I'm concerned as having the vaccine is a no brainer.

Then the government needs to be upfront about it and not sneak it in by making businesses bring it in so that they then avoid blame if something goes wrong.

Then the government needs to be upfront about it and not sneak it in by making businesses bring it in so that they then avoid blame if something goes wrong.
Absolutely. They are doing this to 'blackmail' people into having the vaccine. I happen to agree with the policy but they are pretending it isn't a passport when it clearly is. Further, end of September by implication means people shouldn't be going to, say, nightclubs now unless double vaxxed.

Been announced that from the end of September, anyone over the age of 18 must be doubled jabbed to enter night clubs or other large venues. I assume that's only indoor venues?

Not that this impacts me as I only frequent bars not clubs these days, but what about the next two months?

If it was just UK , then it would be different.
This is happening everywhere , with the EU leading the way. How many of you know of the mass protests (millions) in France and Greece , both countries recently told by their govts about 'vaccine passports'?
News is being suppressed , you are in the dark.

Not that this impacts me as I only frequent bars not clubs these days, but what about the next two months?
I assume September is so that everyone will have had their chance to have both jabs plus 2 weeks. So no one is unable to do stuff because they're too young to have 2 jabs.

Personally it makes sense to me.

If it was just UK , then it would be different.
This is happening everywhere , with the EU leading the way. How many of you know of the mass protests (millions) in France and Greece , both countries recently told by their govts about 'vaccine passports'?
News is being suppressed , you are in the dark.
- millions !!
:ooops:
:wagging:

officially 114,000 protested on Saturday, across France, against the governments proposed "health pass" & other measures......
In Greece, "several thousand" protested against mandatory vaccinations, last Wednesday, in major cities across the country ........

I assume September is so that everyone will have had their chance to have both jabs plus 2 weeks. So no one is unable to do stuff because they're too young to have 2 jabs.

Personally it makes sense to me.
The "fairness" of the decision makes sense but the health safety doesn't. If people should be doubled vaxxed, why allow 2 months of clubbing etc without the protection in place.
Society opened up in a chaotic and ill thought out manner. Happy to see reopening but simple measures should be in place (eg keep mask rules for a while longer) and gradually eased off.

The "fairness" of the decision makes sense but the health safety doesn't. If people should be doubled vaxxed, why allow 2 months of clubbing etc without the protection in place.
Society opened up in a chaotic and ill thought out manner. Happy to see reopening but simple measures should be in place (eg keep mask rules for a while longer) and gradually eased off.
It's been a year and a half hasn't it? "A while longer" will be forever, unless there is an end.

- millions !!

officially 114,000 protested on Saturday, across France, against the governments proposed "health pass" & other measures......
In Greece, "several thousand" protested against mandatory vaccinations, last Wednesday, in major cities across the country ........

'Officially' yes.
The suppression of news , even news blackouts , is
happening.

- millions !!

I think you could see from numerous YouTube videos protests in Greece were huge,true figures will never be released just like protest in London few weeks back that protest was massive barely got mention on MSM if at all.there was a helicopter videoing for hour or so,

I think you could see from numerous YouTube videos protests in Greece were huge,true figures will never be released just like protest in London few weeks back that protest was massive barely got mention on MSM if at all.there was a helicopter videoing for hour or so,

Exactly , but why is news suppressed by MSM ?

Exactly , but why is news suppressed by MSM ?
Because its not news any more. There are protests every day this week in Whitehall. All surrounding roads are closed and its mayhem but it gets a few seconds on the news, if that, because it's happening every day.
I remember when Brian Haw protested every day (and actually lived) in Parliament Square with his little camp. Got on tv for a few days then stopped being news even though he was there for some years until he died.