Cook... The Referendum | Page 20 | Vital Football

Cook... The Referendum

Should Paul Cook be retained?

• Total voters
Given the username the fact you joined this forum only a couple of weeks ago speaks volumes.
Professional fisherman or multiposter which one is it ?
Please explain exactly what you mean by that. Why is when i joined important, what has the user name to do with anything?
Latics got in the lge in 1978 what has that got to do with anything

So what volumes are to on about
As for a multiposter i assume you mean i have a number of accounts and sign out and sign in posting contradictory things.
OK why the fuck would anyone even think that is something you could/should do. (well you thought of it)

And if i dont agree with what someone has said why should i be accused of fishing whatever that means.

There are a lot of very sensitive people on here.

As i said before 90% of what people post on here can be reduced to COOK OUT.

Just post that

Please explain exactly what you mean by that. Why is when i joined important, what has the user name to do with anything?

As for a multiposter i assume you mean i have a number of accounts and sign out and sign in posting contradictory things.
OK why the fuck would anyone even think that is something you could/should do. (well you thought of it)

And if i dont agree with what someone has said why should i be accused of fishing whatever that means.

Just post that
?COOK OUT - tho protest too much Moonay ?

Just post that

COOK OUT....... satisfied??

Not many left defending him though.

That was my tweet to Paul Kendrick about 60%, and he seemed to dismiss it. I had a further 4/5 tweets to him, but he would not concede that Cook has lost the fans and that there was very little condemnation as Cook left the field yesterday

That was my tweet to Paul Kendrick about 60%, and he seemed to dismiss it. I had a further 4/5 tweets to him, but he would not concede that Cook has lost the fans and that there was very little condemnation as Cook left the field yesterday

Well Mr Kendrick was either not at the game, has selective hearing or is burying his head in the s(t)and......PC & the players got plenty of stick on the way off field & down the tunnel & they'll get more of the same if the Reading game goes the same way next week.

Someone mentioned about bringing the Jeweller back until the end of the season.Do you know,I think that might be a good shout.....he couldn’t do any worse than at present.....he WILL lift the place and if it works and he keeps us up he’ll be hailed more of a hero than he already is.
Long term I think we need a foreign manager who will get us back playing attractive attacking football again.A short term appointment will hopefully give us chance to see what is out there.I really think Cooky tenure has run its course and I think he wants a way out.
Its going to be an interesting week......let’s see what Mr.Chan and Mr.Royle are made of!!!!

Someone mentioned about bringing the Jeweller back until the end of the season.Do you know,I think that might be a good shout.....he couldn’t do any worse than at present.....he WILL lift the place and if it works and he keeps us up he’ll be hailed more of a hero than he already is.
Long term I think we need a foreign manager who will get us back playing attractive attacking football again.A short term appointment will hopefully give us chance to see what is out there.I really think Cooky tenure has run its course and I think he wants a way out.
Its going to be an interesting week......let’s see what Mr.Chan and Mr.Royle are made of!!!!
I honestly wouldn’t complain if we just went out and appointed some random foreigner from a European club that no one has ever heard of. At least no one could complain about him as no one would know who they are. We literally couldn’t do any worse right now

We all assume that the new owners want our club to progress, but do they. I always feared from the outset that they would be more interested in the land purchases than the football club, land can be sold for profit, especially to developers for much needed housing. During my working life I have seen working conditions get better and better, the introduction of a shorter working week ( it use to be five and half days in 1955) the introduction a sick pay scheme, and many more improvements. The last year of my working life I saw the working entitlement's roll back.
Following the Latics as been like that, from non league up to the summit of the football leagues, and Fa cup winners on top of that. Maybe under the new management we will fall back into league 2, and the management will be quite happy with the situation, because they did not really want the football club to progress and all the expense that entails. just a thought.

We all assume that the new owners want our club to progress, but do they. I always feared from the outset that they would be more interested in the land purchases than the football club, land can be sold for profit, especially to developers for much needed housing. During my working life I have seen working conditions get better and better, the introduction of a shorter working week ( it use to be five and half days in 1955) the introduction a sick pay scheme, and many more improvements. The last year of my working life I saw the working entitlement's roll back.
Following the Latics as been like that, from non league up to the summit of the football leagues, and Fa cup winners on top of that. Maybe under the new management we will fall back into league 2, and the management will be quite happy with the situation, because they did not really want the football club to progress and all the expense that entails. just a thought.

If they wanted some land they could have just bought some land and built houses or a retail park or whatever
There are certainly far cheaper and easier ways of doing that than buying a football club and letting it slide down the divisions