Cook... The Referendum | Vital Football

Cook... The Referendum

Should Paul Cook be retained?

• Total voters

The_Pon

Vital Reserves Team
Simple choice: Sack or Retain.

I've seen a few posters who've previously defended Cook finally saying enough is enough... Be interesting to see exactly what the split is.

Simple choice: Sack or Retain.

I've seen a few posters who've previously defended Cook finally saying enough is enough... Be interesting to see exactly what the split is.
Up until yesterday I was 50% on the fence but looking at our record we are were we are for a reason cant score and bad home form will send us down Paul Cook doesn't know what to do....

He has go tomorrow morning,giving whoever, a fortnight give or take to assess the mediocrity of playing staff they have to work with. If it doesn't happen, we will be in the bottom three come 30th November,because you can't see any points being gained from Stoke and Millwall away, and Reading at home . Thanks for your efforts Paul,but as the cliche goes,you have taken us as far as you can.

Pointless vote. Whenever it closes Moonay and Notts will be calling for a re run ?

On a serious note it is surely the end of the line for him, there is no longer any justifiable reason for retaining him - if there is these mysterious folk voting for retain ought to enlighten the rest of us.

Pointless vote. Whenever it closes Moonay and Notts will be calling for a re run ?

???
You can be so hurtful at times. ?

I guess in this instance, there's no doubt on what folk think they're voting for......... though it's likely that some will be upset with who we might end up with if Cook does go.

Sorry Jock....... that's Project Fear.
?

Stay in this league you need a Pulis sort some one who can get the best out of what he as. Not one bumming up the opposition not saying Pulis just saying that sort But after yesterday day I would have Pulis or any one

Can’t wait to listen to the PWU Podcast this week. You’d think we where ripping up the division, about to make a Play-Off push, listening to ‘em.

Cook has to go for the good of the club. It feels like Royle, Jackson and IEC are now protecting the manager. This is nothing personal against Cook. His stats are utterly horrendous and justified his sacking long ago.

Enough is enough. We aren’t even playing good, exciting, football. There where a few flashes at the start of the season. But now it’s as bad as ever. Some will point to a slight upturn in recent performances. But that returned 1pt and no answers to our goalscoring problem. Cook has simply run out of ideas.

???

I guess in this instance, there's no doubt on what folk think they're voting for......... though it's likely that some will be upset with who we might end up with if Cook does go.

?

Now then fella, keep me out of you n ur sparring partners wee tet a tet.....project fear my arse, project change surely...?

???

?

Perhaps they should announce a new manager then we could have a confirmatory vote with retaining Cook also on the ballot? Surely then we’d all know what we were voting for ?

Can’t wait to listen to the PWU Podcast this week. You’d think we where ripping up the division, about to make a Play-Off push, listening to ‘em.

I haven't listened for a while, but surely they would struggle to eulogise about that shite we witnessed yesterday. Mind you they were critical at one point last season and the happy clappers on here I recall weren’t best pleased about the critique.