Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 135 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

For as long as I can remember, strange videos have always been birds but just at a weird angle because of the jets, and then alternatively we find out 10-20years later it was an Air Force (or similar agency) project just being tested that came to nothing - or Blackbird/Stealth that actually came to something.

I actually have few concerns on that front because even the more juicy videos are always at such a distance and so grainy it could be anything (when you then factor in earth/debris between and even heat morph etc).

The juicy claims of 'it moved contrary to our understand of physics' never seem to have a video attached.

Well talking specifically about the Pentagon videos, they are certainly not birds, and I can safely say that without any qualifications and no matter how fuzzy the videos are. Plus as far as I'm aware, the US Navy doesn't track birds on radar and have pilots go check them out (Buy hey, maybe I'm wrong, lol)

As for new laws of physics, yeah, it would be nice if there was a bit more footage of that, although you can see in one of the videos, the object suddenly accelerating so fast that the tracker can't keep up, it does look pretty cool.

Well talking specifically about the Pentagon videos, they are certainly not birds, and I can safely say that without any qualifications and no matter how fuzzy the videos are. Plus as far as I'm aware, the US Navy doesn't track birds on radar and have pilots go check them out (Buy hey, maybe I'm wrong, lol)

As for new laws of physics, yeah, it would be nice if there was a bit more footage of that, although you can see in one of the videos, the object suddenly accelerating so fast that the tracker can't keep up, it does look pretty cool.

The one I've just seen featured on the news is quite obviously a bird gliding for me, even down to their whoops when it rotates.

Will say I haven't seen any of the other recent ones though, I'm just talking historically when I would search this stuff out.

I take your point BUT.

They won't deliberately check out birds, but if a profile pings in an unexpected area and it's a larger bird that falls under their minimum 'look at this shit in case' it would be checked out on that basis.

Again, not looked into the latest releases, but few historically have ever been pure radar, it's always pilot (commercial or military) and most are usually 'we spotted this so took a closer look' as opposed to being instructed to look, but again, you only ever get distance views from the vids whilst they are squeeing- not proper close ups.

Again, a tracker not keeping up could be distance related with the plane going in one direction and not able to turn enough/quick enough for a fixed camera to keep track etc etc.

I can only go as far as saying I'm sure they've coped military projects, but nothing more than that.

That throws up the question, do you think intelligent life exists, just that the chances of them travelling to the planet we are destroying are infinitesimally small?

If so. I concur!

Yes, I think at some point in time it will exist, but we have only existed for a short period of time, and look like we're going to destroy ourselves, so the odds of two existing at the same time, in close enough proximity, is tiny.

It's called the Fermi Paradox.

Why is it always the Yanks that see them?

Space is very strange though.
Brian Cox stated that if humans could find a way to travel at the speed of light then time travel would become possible.
Brian Cox also stated that by the laws of physics that WE KNOW ABOUT then parallel universes are POSSIBLE. That's by the small little slice of the pie we know about. Imagine what we don't know about.
I don't believe we have little aliens flying around in these little aircraft we keep apparently seeing... I don't buy that for one second.
But I just think there is a shit load of science we have no idea about that could make anything possible.

Yes, I think at some point in time it will exist, but we have only existed for a short period of time, and look like we're going to destroy ourselves, so the odds of two existing at the same time, in close enough proximity, is tiny.

It's called the Fermi Paradox.

Yes, didn't mean close proximity, I mean in the infinite space. I can't see there isn't life elsewhere - but not within reach of each other. Just as well, we'd only destroy them as well.

Probably got a trade deal with them.

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trump arranged it, and used his space force as leverage.

I do find it odd that we never hear of Russians or Chinese pilots seeing things. Just the conspiracy nuts in America.

In science, we have to base our understanding on what we know, not what might happen. Consider the Higgs Boson. They suspected it existed for decades, but could never find it. therefore science stated it didn't exist. Once discovered, it does. It's the only sensible way to work.

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I do find it odd that we never hear of Russians or Chinese pilots seeing things. Just the conspiracy nuts in America.

In science, we have to base our understanding on what we know, not what might happen. Consider the Higgs Boson. They suspected it existed for decades, but could never find it. therefore science stated it didn't exist. Once discovered, it does. It's the only sensible way to work.

I saw something last night about a UFO that landed at a school in Zimbabwe.

I don't think it's exclusive to Americans. I think that incidents that happen in America get much more publicity.

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So before we found it and made it official..... It existed then????? Like billions of stars and earth like planets that are about that we haven't made official yet because some clever scientist hasn't confirmed or we haven't got the technology to find it.
Just believing in things that have been discovered surely means you are putting a very tiny cap on what truly is out there.

Not strictly discovered or known about, but the difference between thinking/knowing and then having a proven and retested/reproven hypothesis.

It's why science can lag because it's the process, but science can only deal with 100% absolutes.

Pilots all over the world have seen them, even the Irish Aviation Authority investigated a sighting a couple of years ago.

As for the Higgs Boson, it's a good thing they persisted and the whole thing wasn't fobbed off wasn't it?

Pilots all over the world have seen them, even the Irish Aviation Authority investigated a sighting a couple of years ago.

As for the Higgs Boson, it's a good thing they persisted and the whole thing wasn't fobbed off wasn't it?

I was never suggesting it be fobbed off, just that the way science works on a daily basis is to assume it doesn't exist unless proven. That in no way stops new hypothesis being explored, else science would grind to a halt.

I was never suggesting it be fobbed off, just that the way science works on a daily basis is to assume it doesn't exist unless proven. That in no way stops new hypothesis being explored, else science would grind to a halt.
I assume your not religious then Heath? Try explaining this theory to people who believe in God.

The Planck principle "Science progresses one funeral at a time".