Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 133 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

Well Fox News is a work of fiction and she's a Villain there, does that count?

Edit: I should say I did never really understood the hatred of Jordan P. I definitely listened to him a few times and various outlets and he never said anything radical from what I remember. The fact I can't remember any position he has on anything makes me wonder anyone actually cares about him.

He took on the wokesters, the 3rd wave feminists and the LGBT Gestapo and they hate him for it because he dismantles their ludicrous ideology. And the Guardian have a big cry about it. Disagreeing with these factions is radical in this day and age, so basically he's the new Hitler and all that.

I've never seen him say anything even remotely controversial or radical, seems he just preaches common sense to me, but what would I know, I'm just an enforcer of the patriarchy (and that fits nicely into the conspiracy thread)

Maybe they eat and form the crop circles?

The original lads went around with planks of wood tethered to their feet from memory - I was biggly into all this shit and nonsense when I was 13ish lol.

I'm sure others achieved the same, but with a slightly messier approach to be different by laying sheep and cattle feed in concentric circles and lines etc. Some variant of cats kibble that attracted them more to follow the path rather than just naturally grazing. I'm sure some bloke tried it with sheepdogs but it looked like a spaceship had landed whilst shitting it was that mental and disorganised lol

After the last 12 months, surely we could do with some good crop circles to distract us?

So my loony colleague came out with a peach today.
The universe ends at Pluto... and the stars we see are just holograms sent from earth.
The reason?
Allah made man with 9 holes.... so representing the 9 planets.

1. Doesnt a woman have 10 holes?
2. Technically we only have 8 planets now.
3. Someone give me a new job.

The universe ends at Pluto... and the stars we see are just holograms sent from earth.
The reason?

Scratches head at 10 holes 😏

The reason?

Who is sending the holograms?

NASA. Lol
Ive given up even trying to pay attention now

200.gif

Okay that makes sense.