Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 132 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

Just watched Hunt for the Skinwalker on Amazon. Seems confused nonsense without any evidence to me.

Then on Sky History there is a TV series called Curse of Skinwalker ranch, which see's so called scientists shouting out readings from instruments and then not explaining why it is important. Again not convinced.

I read that as Skywalker and thought 'not another bloody film'.

Do they communicate in English or Israeli? Hope it’s English, easier if they talk the language of international business here.

Aliens either speak English or use universal translation devices. By Grabthars hammer, have you never seen the historical documents? Never give up, never surrender !

This you this SJH? :ROFLMAO:

https://www.newsweek.com/jordan-peterson-red-skull-parody-captain-america-comic-1581325

On Twitter, Peterson shared scenes from the Volume 9 #28 comic, which was published last week, and said Coates had used "a parody of [Peterson's] ideas as part of the philosophy of the arch-villain Red Skull."

Oh good God :ROFLMAO:

Well it's no secret the comic book industry was infiltrated by SJWs years ago, so I guess it's to be expected.

Bit on the nose though isn't it? Then again those types are hardly the most creative or clever with satire.

This you this SJH? :ROFLMAO:

https://www.newsweek.com/jordan-peterson-red-skull-parody-captain-america-comic-1581325

On Twitter, Peterson shared scenes from the Volume 9 #28 comic, which was published last week, and said Coates had used "a parody of [Peterson's] ideas as part of the philosophy of the arch-villain Red Skull."

Isn't it amazing how they perceived JP? It's almost as if they are scared of him because he is speaking to young men and not disabled black lesbians.

Oh good God :ROFLMAO:

Well it's no secret the comic book industry was infiltrated by SJWs years ago, so I guess it's to be expected.

Bit on the nose though isn't it? Then again those types are hardly the most creative or clever with satire.

I always thought comic land was the same as comedy, everyone stole off everyone else and just made minor changes to try and get around IP.

I always thought comic land was the same as comedy, everyone stole off everyone else and just made minor changes to try and get around IP.

Not sure I follow Mike.

I'm sure that is the case (as with music too) but what does that have to do with Jordan Peterson being portrayed as Red Skull?

Making a general point at what, and more importantly, how and why?

200w.gif

Could you imagine the outrage if Bernie or AOC was portrayed as a villian in a comic book?

Well Fox News is a work of fiction and she's a Villain there, does that count?

Edit: I should say I did never really understood the hatred of Jordan P. I definitely listened to him a few times and various outlets and he never said anything radical from what I remember. The fact I can't remember any position he has on anything makes me wonder anyone actually cares about him.

Last edited: