Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 131 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

Love the Stone Roses, love Ian Brown albums, but on that opinion, just fuck off. Pandemics happen every hundred odd years, always have and no doubt always will.

So i met a complete fruit loop today. Will summarise the conversation but will miss loads out because it went on for too long.
Its also partly my fault because i entertained him and encouraged him to go deeper but hey ho...
Started off.. there will be a second spike. Yeah agreed.
Then the second spike will be a cover up because the government want us all locked in watching the following developments on tv.
All major celebrities and politicians will be arrested because of child smuggling rings.
George bush jr, madonna, tom hanks and prince charles have all been executed because of this and they are using doubles.
Its because they use the children, and extract liquid from their frontal lobe and inject it into themselves to look younger.
The governement also want us locked down because this will cause a war with the celebrities security staff.. i kid you not.
Obama and boris are next to be executed.
I asked him where he sources his information from. Youtube.
You read it here first.

At least you finally know the truth!

I came across a few articles on The Atlantic today about Qanon. Apparently, it's really big among middle aged women on Instagram. Also, it started on 4chan! Hahaha

Pool's closed!

The interesting one there, BB, is that QAnon members were criticising the Atlantic article about Trump calling the military losers because it was based on anonymous sources.

They could see the irony.

The interesting one there, BB, is that QAnon members were criticising the Atlantic article about Trump calling the military losers because it was based on anonymous sources.

They could see the irony.

The Atlantic should have quoted Qanon in the article! Lol

Seriously though, if anyone wanted to get rid of this nonsense they could bombard all of these websites with conflicting Qanon announcements and make the water so murky that the conspiracy theorists all get fed up of it.

Has anyone seen this mentalist on the news today?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-54669239

5G I presume?

....It gets in you, changes your DNA. You're no longer of the creator, you can be patented but you can't be genocided....

Wibble....

Normally I'd say nurse, but she is - albeit understandably suspended.

giphy.gif

People like that are dangerous, but I think even more dangerous, are the sheep who follow. They would hate to be thought of as sheep, they think they are free thinkers and radicals, they aren't, they are swallowing bullshit and passing it off as fact.

I honestly wondered if it was a spoof of some kind to begin with.

Think it was noted before, but obviously the internet caused a massive explosion of publicity and reach for folks like these instead of being stuck to niche magazines (that still had to comply with publication standards) but it is interesting to see the fall in belief of organised religion with the rise of these nutters.

But what if she's right, might just have to subscribe to her account and hear the truth. See ya sheeplings!!

Just watched Hunt for the Skinwalker on Amazon. Seems confused nonsense without any evidence to me.

Then on Sky History there is a TV series called Curse of Skinwalker ranch, which see's so called scientists shouting out readings from instruments and then not explaining why it is important. Again not convinced.