Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 115 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

The Birth Certificate does not ask whether he is Black, white or Yellow, never mind African American.

The Birth Certificate just says Africa, not Kenya, East Africa.

The Birth Certificate does not say Kapi'olani.

Obama had several "fathers". Barack Obama, Sr., his biological father; Lolo Soetoro, the Indonesia stepfather with whom Barack Obama lived for four years. and Stanley Armour Dunham, the maternal grandfather with whom Barack Obama lived in Hawaii for eight years.

I normally try and keep this relatively polite, but in this case you have crossed a line that cannot be uncrossed. You are a dick. You claim to "see" more than the rest of us, but in reality you are so closed off you can't see at all. If you could just check your facts once, could forgive you, but no, that just never happens. Right or wrong, and he was wrong sometimes, Obama just wanted to help people. The fact you can't see that makes you a monster who will incapable of determining what the truth actually is.

I thought you were off work this week, and we wouldn't see you? I so wish that were true, forever.

I'll be expecting an apology once he is proved to be an illegitimate president

His birth cert is fake, he was born in Kenya

Proof? No, I didn't think so.

Have you seen a copy of that Birth Certificate? Obviously not, or you would not have posted that pile of bull. It doesn't state anything you claim it does.

This is what you do. You never check anything. You are blind to the truth, and always will be. You've got a screw loose. How about you give the MSM a go sometime, because even with the mistakes it makes, it's right more times than the sources you are using.

Loved your fake outrage

Why were you so outraged that I call Obama a fake president?

Explain how I crossed a line that can never be uncrossed and why you are sooooo upset about this? Fake Fake Fake

You're Fake, your not a scientist, your a paid government shill

Every board has 1

Loved your fake outrage

Why were you so outraged that I call Obama a fake president?

Explain how I crossed a line that can never be uncrossed and why you are sooooo upset about this? Fake Fake Fake

You're Fake, your not a scientist, your a paid government shill

Every board has 1

My outrage is due to your inability to double check anything you read that fits your distorted view of the World. You accept the bullshit fed to you by fake news, yet refuse to even consider anything else.

Not once have you been right. How does that make you feel? Less important? Impotent? Panic?

Last edited:
I would like to see a copy of what you think is Obama's birth certificate Tubbz. I wonder, did you even check one of those points were correct, or did you blindly believe it?

If you knew anything Heath, then you would know that Obama spent millions sealing all his records

Now why would he do that?

And so it begins

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4491672-Weinstein-Rico-06-01-2018-Suit.html

"They just hit the following people/companies with a class action RICO charge.

RICO stands for Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations.

This is huge because RICO charges are the easiest to prove. You just have to prove that they knew about it.

These are the people/companies.

*Note* John Does 1-50 is 50 more people that are not being named at the moment.

MIRAMAX FILM NY, LLC, THE WALT
DISNEY COMPANY, DISNEY
ENTERPRISES, INC., HARVEY
WEINSTEIN, ROBERT WEINSTEIN, DIRK
ZIFF, TIM SARNOFF, MARC LASRY,
TARAK BEN AMMAR, LANCE MAEROV,
RICHARD KOENIGSBERG, PAUL TUDOR
JONES, JEFF SACKMAN, JAMES DOLAN,
MIRAMAX DOES 1-10, and JOHN DOES 1-
50, inclusive,"

Remember this is just the tip

If you knew anything Heath, then you would know that Obama spent millions sealing all his records

Now why would he do that?

If I can get a copy of his birth certificate, doesn't that make this post absolute bollocks? And if it is close to true, how do you know all that crap you posted is true? You have nothing to show as evidence.

Either way, you're busted, once again.

And so it begins

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4491672-Weinstein-Rico-06-01-2018-Suit.html

"They just hit the following people/companies with a class action RICO charge.

RICO stands for Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations.

This is huge because RICO charges are the easiest to prove. You just have to prove that they knew about it.

These are the people/companies.

*Note* John Does 1-50 is 50 more people that are not being named at the moment.

MIRAMAX FILM NY, LLC, THE WALT
DISNEY COMPANY, DISNEY
ENTERPRISES, INC., HARVEY
WEINSTEIN, ROBERT WEINSTEIN, DIRK
ZIFF, TIM SARNOFF, MARC LASRY,
TARAK BEN AMMAR, LANCE MAEROV,
RICHARD KOENIGSBERG, PAUL TUDOR
JONES, JEFF SACKMAN, JAMES DOLAN,
MIRAMAX DOES 1-10, and JOHN DOES 1-
50, inclusive,"

Remember this is just the tip

That all relates to the Weinstein case. It's nothing new, and nothing Trump hasn't done and will be charged with eventually.