Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 113 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

I can't even be bothered to read that, sorry Mike. One idiot fighting it out with another idiot about something that is made up anyway? My life is too short!!!!

I couldn't comment on it's accuracy, but I know I've read a few stories in the Canary recently that haven't left me confident in their journalism.

I also don't like that style of headline, which all the hard right and left sites seem to use. It didn't stop everyone in their tracks. Just stop this inflammatory clickbait.
Having found it the other week/month? and had issues I've dipped in and out, but that one is the final straw in terms of attempting to take them seriously. They go in the Breitbart box now.

I'm posting this in the conspiracy thread rather than the science one because I don't think this is good at all. I did post something about this a while back, and it's always been a part of conspiracy folk-lore I guess...

More than 3,000 people in Sweden have implanted tiny microchips beneath their skin to replace their credit card information, identification, keys, train tickets, among other everyday items, Agence France-Press announced Sunday. The implant, which is about the size of a grain of rice, utilizes Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, also found in credit cards, debit cards, key fobs, and smartphones. This technology is considered “passive,” which means the microchip stores data that can be read by other devices but cannot read data themselves.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...en-have-implanted-microchips-under-their-skin

I'm posting this in the conspiracy thread rather than the science one because I don't think this is good at all. I did post something about this a while back, and it's always been a part of conspiracy folk-lore I guess...

More than 3,000 people in Sweden have implanted tiny microchips beneath their skin to replace their credit card information, identification, keys, train tickets, among other everyday items, Agence France-Press announced Sunday. The implant, which is about the size of a grain of rice, utilizes Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, also found in credit cards, debit cards, key fobs, and smartphones. This technology is considered “passive,” which means the microchip stores data that can be read by other devices but cannot read data themselves.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...en-have-implanted-microchips-under-their-skin

I remember seeing something about these chips years ago. Some guy claimed that he was friends with one of the Rothschilds and the fella had told him they were going to get everyone chipped. The chip would facilitate all payments so if you did something they didn't like, they'd just turn off your chip.

Absolute idiots and wouldn't surprise me in the slightest what BB just said either

I remember seeing something about these chips years ago. Some guy claimed that he was friends with one of the Rothschilds and the fella had told him they were going to get everyone chipped. The chip would facilitate all payments so if you did something they didn't like, they'd just turn off your chip.

Yeah, I remember hearing about that too. Quite clever if it's true.

It's when these things become mandatory, that's where we know we're fucked. People tend to veer towards convenience, so there will be enough stupid people to go along with it to the point where those who are not chipped will be left behind and have no choice.

It's the ultimate way of controlling people.

As you well know buddy, not all scientists tell the truth

Listen, i have no dog in this fight, I don't care if Hitler escaped on a sub or indeed poisoned himself and shot his dick off

;)