Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 117 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

This all comes from a well known fake news site called Neon Nettle, JPA, so it's all fiction. Take a look at it, and you will see that the majority of their stories are false. It does read like a Tubbz Bible, though!!!

A global revolution is about to occur.
Everything you thought you knew is about to change.
Spygate is the cliff before the deep state and global cabal are taken down.
Ask yourself what is significant with spygate.
When and where did the spying start?
Why has MI6 been cleaned?
Why have we arrived with others across multiple platforms worldwide?
Why are some here to provide clarity to Q posts/news while others are to wake up entire nations?
The global Q phenomenon is about to go mainstream and the globe WILL be redpilled.
We are here to break the backs of the British cabal once and for all.
We are a group of battle hardened patriots spread throughout the military, government and civilians who are here to guide you.
Give you a political movement the likes of which they have never seen before.
13/07/18 it launches at the same time Trump is visiting.
This is NO coincidence.
How did we know when Q would post after so long silent?
How did we know the spying of the Trump campaign started in Britain in 2015 ahead of Potus announcing it?
What nod did Potus give to the UK about May today?
Back channels are open.
Networks within networks.
Progress is being made but we need your help.
The party is our gift to you.
This is your movement.
Your time.
Planned globally for many years.
Stand and fight.
BF.

They have a 9 year old kid

I'm not getting hung up on if they are married or not but fair point

Do you not think something fishy is going on?

No, no I don't.

Anthony Bourdain's daughter is 11 and her mother is his ex-wife Ottavia Busia.

Also, what on earth do you get out of tying two celebrities who have struggled with mental illness and recently died by suicide to a conspiracy theory regarding HRC?

They have a 9 year old kid

I'm not getting hung up on if they are married or not but fair point

Do you not think something fishy is going on?

They don't have a nine year old kid - they only met last autumn when he was filming in Italy. He has a kid by his previous (second) wife Ottavia Busia, from whom he divorced a couple of years ago.

Frankly, I seriously doubt he was offed by the US government or whoever.

It does get a bit tiring when you hear of a celebrity suicide and straight away you're getting told that they have been "taken out" by the NWO because they were about to expose something.

A friend of mine is like that every time someone dies. Heath Ledger, Robin Williams, Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington etc. All about to expose massive paedophile rings apparently. I don't see how just because they are celebrities they are privy to such information.

Elijah Wood pretty much exposed that Hollywood has rings, but he managed to avoid "offing himself".

Sorry Tubbz that diatribe is ruined by 'spygate' as that's already been debunked even by some of Trump's people! It's a say nothing, promise everything without fact or truth wibble that means some 'uthers' are still banging on about pizzagate.

Why?

Because they hope their audience will still fall for it and don't watch that nasty MSN with their Scooby Doo pesky facts and evidence.

Much like Full Disclosure Trek, it'll be planned because of the chaos presumed for life as they adjust so they decide to hold back like they've done every year since Roswell!

I haven't lost my conspiracy jeans by any means, but when the same characters constantly talk shite and get proven wrong on a level I can see why they are wrong....you find different people to listen to don't you.

Loads, Trekker. Aliens arrived, turned all the paedophiles to goo, and replaced Kim Jong Un with one of there own in an effort to get peace.

As we speak, there are thousands and thousands of arrests of the stragglers, who will all be transported to the nearest habitable planet.

The Deep State is dead.

Be careful when watching Amazon Prime. It's hard to tell what's truth and what's not.

https://mashable.com/2018/06/18/con...ource=feedburner&utm_medium=feed#7Kq3p5Ds9mqK

Amazon Prime's documentary genre features many Academy Award-winning feats of investigative journalism. But it has a problem: Amazon categorizes legitimate documentaries from HBO and PBS in the same way that it does conspiracy theory films from the likes of Alex Jones.

The Telegraph first reported the troubling appearance of conspiracy theory "documentaries" on the streaming platform, in particular films from Jones and noted crazy-person David Icke.