Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 111 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

That's not why I brought this up

I mention this because of who the Abel Danger team is and the work they do

The chap at the head of this group is a fella called Field McConnell – United States Marine Corps whistle-blower and Global Operations Director of Abel Danger

He has a sister called Kristine Marcy who set up SES-(Senior Executive Service)

Field McConnell was a great part of exposing his own evil sister (Kristine Marcy) and saying she is the founder of SES. It is said that SES Is an agency that had control over other agencies and that also it was the largest child trafficking-pedophile agency with ties to Hillary Clinton.

There is an interesting page of info here

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/in...to-brother-field-mcconnell-video/#prettyPhoto

The level of evil that they are uncovering is staggering

Here is their website and an open letter to General Kelly

https://www.abeldanger.org/kelly-27...childs-con-air-death-pools-ses-pig-farm-buck/

All interesting stuff that I am sure will be shot down in flames but this is after all the conspiracy thread
You do know that this sounds like a rejected Bourn/Bond script mate?

The Pope suggested he would retire last April 2017. He just wanted to get enough liberal Cardinals in place, to make sure his successor would be more modern as well.

He took control back from The Knights of Malta in January.

Cardinal George Pell was charged with Child abuse in January 2017.

Last edited:
Tubbz dude, allowing for the fact you missed the point about recycling nonsense.

I predict now some more fine folks of the upper Catholic/Vatican nation before the end of the year will find themselves under charge. We've only known about investigations for the last 2 years...it's not exactly a leap.

Nor is his retirement as I believe he already confirmed he was unlikely to see his period out as it caused a fair bit of consternation as well when it was announced 'a year ago'.

Many thought it was unbecoming of a servant of God. Others were still burning crosses because he dared to speak to Muslems, wish them well and wasn't calling for gays to be burned!

Can see why Republicans don't like him - especially as he doesn't like Trump.

Is he on commission from Fox News for clicks with a bonus for mentioning Clinton emails? lol

I suppose we're supposed to ignore me Guili's appointment and the shit storm he created (given he knows what he's doing...cough).

lol

I love this, its like a movie script

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: b9b7bb 1414277 ?
May 14 2018 22:18:10 (EST)

Allison Mack [NXIVM] arrested [date]?
When does a bird sing?
Schneiderman resigns [date]?
Coincidence?
Eyes Wide Open.
Who will be next?
Watch NYC.
Watch CA.
Q

Very Interesting 12 minute video

Qanon asks why, if he is a LARP, is there so much opposition to his message?

lol

I love this, its like a movie script

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: b9b7bb 1414277 ?
May 14 2018 22:18:10 (EST)

Allison Mack [NXIVM] arrested [date]?
When does a bird sing?
Schneiderman resigns [date]?
Coincidence?
Eyes Wide Open.
Who will be next?
Watch NYC.
Watch CA.
Q
Sounds like the plot of Eyes Wide Shut actually from what I remember.