Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 110 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

How do you read through that shit, Tubbz?

It's like reading a transcript of a Trump speech. Lines and lines of half ideas that are supposed to be coherent.

I really hope someone writes a book because then I'll be able to read it. Hopefully, the book will have paragraphs and complete sentences.

To be fair, the layout is not the best

If you watch it on someone's breakdown video's or a blog that explains it all, its quite the story

Interesting Q Drop

“A group representing German trade interests said the US decision to withdraw from the deal will hit German companies and urged the EU to protect their interests. Trade between Germany and Iran reached 3.4 billion euros ($4 billion) last year, according to BGA, another foreign trade association.”
What about Total S.A.?
Total S.A. is a French multinational integrated oil and gas company and one of the seven "Supermajor" oil companies in the world.
http://www.iran-daily.com/News/214793.html?
Who recently visited the WH?
What was their purpose?
Coincidence?
What about the safety & security of the world?
What about preventing Iran Nuclear capabilities?
Fake News.
Will the EU resort to protecting the deal so the money flow remains in place?
Why is Kerry in the EU?
Will the US be forced to ban and declare certain EU countries off limits?
Who controls elected leaders?
Who do elected leaders report to?
Pickle.
Will Iran expose the names of corrupt officials?
Pickle.
Will the US expose the names of corrupt officials + con deal?
We await your answer [48].
On Guard.
Q

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: b080f8 1397513 ?
May 13 2018 11:48:00 (EST)7408879A-CC0C-4DA3-80A5-8….jpeg13818358-8E2E-4659-A083-B….jpeg

Full Circle.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...0-huma-abedins-ties-to-the-muslim-brotherhood?
https://www.scribd.com/doc/100244266/Bachmann-Letter-Responding-to-Ellison?

It’s all connected.
Welcome back Huma.
Now comes the pain.
Q

Bolton has already been talking about sanctions against EU companies that continue to trade with Iran. There are 2 takeaways from that.

1. None of the above is secret, or revolutionary
2. Who the hell do the State think they are, dictating to other Countries what they can do? The US was not the only signatory to the Iranian deal, and some want to keep their word. They can't just bully everyone into doing what they want.

It's a system designed to take control of a Plane in the event of a hijacking. I'm confused on what that has to do with Iran or US sanctions against EU Countries? Please don't mention MH370.

No, it's got nothing to do with that airline

I was wondering if you know of the work of Abel Danger?

So it is about MH370. Surprise, surprise.

Well, while we're on the subject, it was the pilot wot did it. In killing himself, he also committed mass murder apparently.

All but one of the 239 people on the doomed Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 had probably been unconscious — incapacitated by the sudden depressurization of the Boeing 777 — and had no way of knowing they were on an hours-long, meandering path to their deaths.

Along that path, a panel of aviation experts said Sunday, was a brief but telling detour near Penang, Malaysia, the home town of Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah.

On two occasions, whoever was in control of the plane — and was probably the only one awake — tipped the craft to the left. The experts believe Zaharie, the plane's pilot, was taking a final look.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...aysia-airlines-flight/?utm_term=.61ddd317d32f

And the cycle begins again...Q hits a low point, bounces back 18 months to fill the airwaves until he thinks of the next fresh piece of bollocks to spout.

That nothing will ever happen with.
Will never get checked by the readers - because they're following the cycle of bouncing back 18 months every 2 months.

It's not full disclosure - it's information overload as people are too busy reading and going 'ohhhh' instead of spending 30 seconds thinking about the bullshit he types.

The fact he keeps resorting to Trumpisms and Cambridge Analytica (+others) polling data and advice to whip up the thick fucks who voted for Trump - that has to tell you something about playing to a particular crowd, surely.

Again in case it was missed previously mate, Trump is already on record as saying he hated 'lock her up' because he didn't believe it and he thought it was a wank tag line until he was convinced to try it at a rally. He still doesn't believe it but it plays well to his low IQ crowd - and everything remains about Hillary doesn't it - and he's said flat out he continues to bang that drum because it works....

The man is a fallacy from start to finish, so if he is, what is somebody like Q? Other than probably on Cohen's pay list as well.

So it is about MH370. Surprise, surprise.

That's not why I brought this up

I mention this because of who the Abel Danger team is and the work they do

The chap at the head of this group is a fella called Field McConnell – United States Marine Corps whistle-blower and Global Operations Director of Abel Danger

He has a sister called Kristine Marcy who set up SES-(Senior Executive Service)

Field McConnell was a great part of exposing his own evil sister (Kristine Marcy) and saying she is the founder of SES. It is said that SES Is an agency that had control over other agencies and that also it was the largest child trafficking-pedophile agency with ties to Hillary Clinton.

There is an interesting page of info here

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/in...to-brother-field-mcconnell-video/#prettyPhoto

The level of evil that they are uncovering is staggering

Here is their website and an open letter to General Kelly

https://www.abeldanger.org/kelly-27...childs-con-air-death-pools-ses-pig-farm-buck/

All interesting stuff that I am sure will be shot down in flames but this is after all the conspiracy thread

And the cycle begins again...Q hits a low point, bounces back 18 months to fill the airwaves until he thinks of the next fresh piece of bollocks to spout.

That nothing will ever happen with.
Will never get checked by the readers - because they're following the cycle of bouncing back 18 months every 2 months.

It's not full disclosure - it's information overload as people are too busy reading and going 'ohhhh' instead of spending 30 seconds thinking about the bullshit he types.

The fact he keeps resorting to Trumpisms and Cambridge Analytica (+others) polling data and advice to whip up the thick fucks who voted for Trump - that has to tell you something about playing to a particular crowd, surely.

Again in case it was missed previously mate, Trump is already on record as saying he hated 'lock her up' because he didn't believe it and he thought it was a wank tag line until he was convinced to try it at a rally. He still doesn't believe it but it plays well to his low IQ crowd - and everything remains about Hillary doesn't it - and he's said flat out he continues to bang that drum because it works....

The man is a fallacy from start to finish, so if he is, what is somebody like Q? Other than probably on Cohen's pay list as well.

I think I get your perspective on Q, you have repeated it so many times

14 year old blah blah blah

Basement blah blah blah

Trump blah blah blah

I think I need a Q thread all for itself then those that think its BS can steer clear of the thread

:tophat:

That's not why I brought this up

I mention this because of who the Abel Danger team is and the work they do

The chap at the head of this group is a fella called Field McConnell – United States Marine Corps whistle-blower and Global Operations Director of Abel Danger

He has a sister called Kristine Marcy who set up SES-(Senior Executive Service)

Field McConnell was a great part of exposing his own evil sister (Kristine Marcy) and saying she is the founder of SES. It is said that SES Is an agency that had control over other agencies and that also it was the largest child trafficking-pedophile agency with ties to Hillary Clinton.

There is an interesting page of info here

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/in...to-brother-field-mcconnell-video/#prettyPhoto

The level of evil that they are uncovering is staggering

Here is their website and an open letter to General Kelly

https://www.abeldanger.org/kelly-27...childs-con-air-death-pools-ses-pig-farm-buck/

All interesting stuff that I am sure will be shot down in flames but this is after all the conspiracy thread

I looked yesterday, when you mentioned the name. I stopped reading when they mention MH370 and the Rothschild's. Don't these people have any new material?

I think I get your perspective on Q, you have repeated it so many times

14 year old blah blah blah

Basement blah blah blah

Trump blah blah blah

I think I need a Q thread all for itself then those that think its BS can steer clear of the thread

:tophat:

A thread just for you, then.