Congrats To Will Exam day | Page 3 | Vital Football

Congrats To Will Exam day

Everyone knows Will has done well and we're all pleased for him, even Norman.
He's having a laugh and taking the piss, fun and laughter is still allowed, isn't it, or will that invoke a ban from the mods?
Lighten up a bit, taking the piss out of students is one of only a few sectors of the community that you can still have a go at without the fun police hanging you out to dry.
I'm sure Will ain't taking Norms comments seriously, so why are you lot getting so hot under the collar?

He's having a laugh and taking the piss, fun and laughter is still allowed, isn't it, or will that invoke a ban from the mods?
Lighten up a bit, taking the piss out of students is one of only a few sectors of the community that you can still have a go at without the fun police hanging you out to dry.
I'm sure Will ain't taking Norms comments seriously, so why are you lot getting so hot under the collar?
I think when someone tells him that he has no respect for him as he hasn't got a part time job even though the lad will have been studying full time for his exams is both lazy and insulting and as others have said unfunny!

I think when someone tells him that he has no respect for him as he hasn't got a part time job even though the lad will have been studying full time for his exams is both lazy and insulting and as others have said unfunny!
He might as well get a part time job as after he has finished his uni course it will put him in with a better chance of working the tills at tesco instead of stacking the shelves.

Sorry for the late post; been traveling overseas for work this past week.

Congrats Will, brilliant results. Was never in doubt though. Can tell from your posts that you're an intelligent, articulate young man with a very good attitude, and that will take you far in whatever you decide to do.

I don't think Will is a 18 year old student at all, i reckon its someone like Notts doing a naughty bit of trolling, ive thought that for a while now. :hmmm:

M
With many full time degree courses it is indeed possible to hold down a full time job at the same time never mind a part time job.

I don't think that is allowed nowadays. Have you not seen that bit of nonsense this week where the police have warned people for taking the piss out of a convicted drug dealers hair. The fellow has absconded and apparently he was subjected to a huge piss take on social media. Police warned mimicking him is an offence.
And Corbyn hasn't got in power yet.

M

With many full time degree courses it is indeed possible to hold down a full time job at the same time never mind a part time job.

Correct Jeff, i know plenty students that have jobs and still fit their studying in, i also know a few that are quite happy to sponge off Mummy and Daddy, God help them when they step out in to the real world.

Thank you Franco, yeah I think I’ll be starting uni in late September. Initially had Lancaster as my first choice but changed my mind so decided to adjust and apply to Sheffield yesterday and luckily they accepted me! Was a bit hectic yesterday but relaxing now.

Best of luck at university, and I hope you get the first you’re aiming for! What are you studying for, if you don’t mind me asking?

Cheers mate and all the best to you as well, I study computer science, ideally want to be a web developer after, decent money, weekends off for the Saturday season ticket. Fun aswell, difficult mind you but when the subject and all the modules are the same you will find it much easier for your brain to be in the same mindset.

Cheers mate and all the best to you as well, I study computer science, ideally want to be a web developer after, decent money, weekends off for the Saturday season ticket. Fun aswell, difficult mind you but when the subject and all the modules are the same you will find it much easier for your brain to be in the same mindset.

Have you seen itjobswatch.co.uk?

Next hurdle to overcome ( pun intended) is getting your leg over Will. Maybe you have already sampled this fruit but if not living at home can severely restrict this activity. Can you imagine the scene as you're whispering sweet nothings and working up a sweat when your mam shouts down " Will, is that you ? What you doing down there ? ".

You need your own space pal if progress is to be made in this area.
Will, Hindley is correct and take my advice too pal and move into student digs. They’ll be amongst the best years of your life, getting pissed most nights with your mates, messing about, no responsibilities, steady stream of the fairer sex in and out of the gaff. You won’t get those years back and you’ll regret it if you don’t. Uni is for enjoying yourself, the learning is secondary.

Thank you both very much for your advice, I will definitely take it on board. I think the likelihood is that I’ll just stay at home the first few months and then if I want there’s always the opportunity to move into the halls after that. I guess I just wanted to come back to familiar surroundings while I’m settling in and meeting new people. I imagine though that once I’ve got to know people and maybe got a girlfriend I’ll probably want to move out for the extra freedom, and my parents are absolutely fine with this. I also liked your pun, Hindley ??.