Congrats To Will Exam day | Vital Football

Congrats To Will Exam day

Has he been on to let us know? Has he shite!

He either doesn't give two hoots or he's bolloxed em up!

Anyroad football thread this, none of this soppy behaviour. :downer:

Has he been on to let us know? Has he shite!

He either doesn't give two hoots or he's bolloxed em up!

Anyroad football thread this, none of this soppy behaviour. :downer:
He did great. 2 As and an B. He said so over on the Brexit thread.

This particular "thread" is bugger all to do with football. Did you mean "forum"?

Last edited:
Over an hour to edit Moonay, so he didn't do as well as once thought?
Still did really well. I just realised that I'd mistakenly put down the grades a friend texted her daughter had got.

Will still got what he wanted/needed.

Not sure why I sense a little (illogical and irrelevant) gloating in your post Norm. Sad really.

Thank you so much Zakky, and everyone, for all the compliments on here. I don't want to sound dramatic but I'm quite taken aback by it all... I honestly didn't think people would even particularly care what I got, to be honest. I never could have imagined that there would be a thread about it. You have all just genuinely been so unbelievably kind to me on here, ever since I joined really, and I have been both pleasantly surprised and touched in equal measure by how much support you have all given me on here today, and in general. Each and every one of the supportive messages really has meant a lot to me, more so than I have the ability to articulate on here. For me now, one of the nicest things about supporting this wonderful club is reading the match reports, opinions, and debates on here, and the reason why I find doing this so enjoyable, is because of not only the knowledge, but more importantly the friendliness, of certain posters on here. I won't forget the incredibly kind words from so many users, which have made a good and memorable day, even better. Once again, to all of you, thank you very much.

Last edited:
Well done Will and congratulations.
Your parents must be extremely proud and not just with your results.

Thanks Lazysid, to be honest I'm proud of my parents! They were up at the crack of dawn this morning to offer support, and throughout the whole exam process and basically throughout my entire life, they have done everything possible to help me in any way they can. I'm proud of what I got and I think the hard work paid off eventually, but essentially it would have all been impossible without them. I can't thank them enough for what they've done for me, especially in the past year, and I just hope that I've repaid a bit of that today, in a way.

Last edited:
You’re posts Will are remarkably coherent. I recall being hammered the day I got my results.
And many times since MIW, usually prior to commenting on posts on here, but then again, you have to have had a drink to get your head around a few posts and posters on here.