City Gossip | Page 25 | Vital Football

City Gossip

Inter Milan are continuing talks to sign Brazil defender Danilo, 27, for about £18m from Manchester City. (Mail)

we bought him reportedly for £26.5m how is it that we almost always sell at a loss and then some Clubs ask us to subsidise the wages

Inter Milan are continuing talks to sign Brazil defender Danilo, 27, for about £18m from Manchester City. (Mail)

we bought him reportedly for £26.5m how is it that we almost always sell at a loss and then some Clubs ask us to subsidise the wages

Beats me. We regularly seem to get screwed this way.

Beats me. We regularly seem to get screwed this way.

Maybe it's because the players we sell can be perceived as 'failures' - or surplus to requirements? If we sold Delph, Mendy or Bravo then we'd no doubt take a hit but the players we wouldn't sell would be the ones to turn a profit - how much would Bernardo, Sane, RS7 or Red Kev fetch, or even (with smaller margins) Laporte or Ederson?

Possibly just as there is a premium for some clubs it applies as much to selling as to buying.

I'll be interested to see how much profit we make on Mangala...

Standby for the sh*t stirring.

Even the tone of the BBC headline p*ssed me off as it has the feel of "yeah, he would say that wouldn't he" but ignores the fact that the lad is Brazilian, has probably zero interest in British politics and would have no reason to have an earthly idea who this scumbag is.

"Man City star Ederson denies supporting Tommy Robinson"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-manchester-48121067

Exactly, Skoorb. A typical non-story bigged up.
They should concentrate more on those despicable dipper fans in Barcelona.

The BBC reported *fans being pushed into water fountains".....,but declined to say who pushed who. They simply said "Liverpool stated it was disgraceful" (or similar) but again left this ambiguous.