City Gossip | Page 27 | Vital Football

City Gossip

I think he signs for another year, maybe 2. Pep knows he can't replace his knowledge, and effect he has on the team. His new job will be getting Stones/Laporte ready to assume his leadership role.

I wonder if his playing contract is not renewed, he'll stay on in some coaching capacity, unless he wants to leave to continue to play somewhere else.

I wonder if his playing contract is not renewed, he'll stay on in some coaching capacity, unless he wants to leave to continue to play somewhere else.
I think he wants to carry on playing, a bit like Zabba does at the Hammers.

Just like Yaya Toure’s goals against Newcastle in 2012 or his winner against the rags in the FA Cup semi final in 2011.........these goals are often the ones that ensure you get to the line and allow you to step over it :clap:

If there was an award for “Defensive Moment of the Season” it would undoubtedly be awarded to John Stones for his magnificent recovery and goal line clearance against the dippers in January :tophat:

Just been on the f365 site.
I’m sure they think the scousers won the league.
Not biased on there then. :punch:

West Australian newspaper.
“Good on Manchester City for winning the title but you do have to feel for Liverpool after the fight they put up”

Good stuff if you feel the need to vomit. Lol
Makes me laugh really because I’m sure they all don’t realise they are showing how envious they are of us.

I swear, if hear "but Liverpool only lost one game all season" once more I will scream. FFS. It doesn't matter. They ended up with less points.

End. Of. Story.