City Gossip | Page 23 | Vital Football

City Gossip

Always. The journos set the agenda with their questions. Why it would have been relevant I have no idea unless the Celina playing for Swansea was the thread they pulled on.

^ Far more detail and up to date. Read somewhere that Delph only played 50% of games at his time with Villa, he has been worse than this with us I feel. No way he will get a new contract, unless we are desperate for homers.

I should think so, It is about time City pit a stop to people who think it is open season on City and that they can say anything and get away with it.

Who's the €100m player?

Utter fiction but like all such types being accurate doesn't matter. All they want to do is fling mud and with the wonderful of social media these days hope the tripe goes viral and then the ignorant simply believe it because they see it popping up in their news feeds over and over

^ Far more detail and up to date. Read somewhere that Delph only played 50% of games at his time with Villa, he has been worse than this with us I feel. No way he will get a new contract, unless we are desperate for homers.

Especially if we buy a new LB this Summer - where would he get a game?