3. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (ARS) 17 goals, 5 assists
  4. Harry Kane (TOT) 17 goals, 4 assists
  5. Sadio Mane (LIV) 17 goals, 1 assist
  6. Raheem Sterling (MCI) 15 goals, 9 assists
  7. Eden Hazard (CHE) 14 goals, 12 assists
  8. Alexandre Lacazette (ARS) 13 goals, 7 assists
  9. Jamie Vardy (LEI) 13 goals, 4 assists
  10. Raul Jimenez (WOL) 12 goals, 7 assists

Not too long ago Spurs were an outside chance at the title, now they stand a good chance of not making the top four, which is essential for them to start paying for their new paddock.
So will this move the team behind 'Arry to start spruiking their man to other clubs to guarantee poor 'Arry top flight European footy. If he is for sale and prefers to stay in England do we try and get him?

Not too long ago Spurs were an outside chance at the title, now they stand a good chance of not making the top four, which is essential for them to start paying for their new paddock.
So will this move the team behind 'Arry to start spruiking their man to other clubs to guarantee poor 'Arry top flight European footy. If he is for sale and prefers to stay in England do we try and get him?

They'd likely want around £120m for him, I don't think he'd be a good fit for us.

I’m not keen on the bloke but I’m not sure if it’s because of the way he plays, a bit selfish, or because he has a shifty look about him.

He is a proven scorer and I am yet to be convinced that our current #2 is a top class poacher, and #1 Kun is getting on. No doubt our club have an eye on a cheaper and younger prospect.

He is a proven scorer and I am yet to be convinced that our current #2 is a top class poacher, and #1 Kun is getting on. No doubt our club have an eye on a cheaper and younger prospect.

Despite Jesus' struggles at times this year he still has a PL goal every 127 minutes since he joined, to put that in some perspective Thierry Henry finished his stint in the PL with a goal every 122 minutes.

In his defence too, he hasn't started more than two league games in a row this season, difficult for him to find any sort of rhythm. I still have high hopes for him.