City Gossip | Page 22 | Vital Football

City Gossip

It must really hurt when things don't go their way. They truly live a life of delusion.
They are living on past glories and granted they made a great comeback and then you read about a dodgy penalty and begin to wonder is it fixed, we will see when the draw is made. Let us hope that City is in it.

If Pep goes, he goes, no point fretting about it. We will soon find a top replacement with the money we offer.

If the City hierarchy are found to have lied to him re the alleged FFP breach then I wouldn't be surprised if he upped sticks and left. Otherwise I'd assume he would see out his contract. But Italy would appear to be the logical next step for him.

Isn’t it astonishing that one slimy ‘journalist’ gets to set such fecking stupid hates running on the basis of zero facts and causes so many other lazy twats in sports newsrooms to run around like headless chickens when they ‘retweet’ total garbage. Honestly. I detest Twitter.

It's all very well Pep getting players to sign long term deals but he is going to feel a bit of a twit if in the future he tries to sign them for his new club...

You didn't think about that did you Pep? No, you only think of yourself.