City Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 21/22 | Page 42 | Vital Football

City Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always been smitten with the left foot thunder bastard against Chelsea, that leaves Cech almost motionless at the near post.
That one has always stuck in my mind - I remember where I was when he scored it sort of moment.

Another favourite is his hat trick thunder bastard against Leicester which cannoned off the underside of the bar and completed his utter humiliation of Schmirkel.

I don’t understand.
Why in God’s name does he want to go to the Spanish Rags?
They’re sinking in debt with a rookie ex-player manager.
Sound familiar??
If he really does want to go, then he can sod off.
Well Ferran is Spanish and his chances of regular footy with us are less than Sterling's, so maybe for his career he thinks it is a better option. If he wants to go, let him go in the summer, just in case we need his services

The better question is, how can those broke ass shysters afford anyone?
A good question, but as Barcelona are a World renowned football club there are plenty of merchant banks and others willing to lend them money, knowing their loan will be safe because they have the Spanish Government as a backstop.

I can understand if he wants to play regular football especially with the World Cip looming next year but I don’t understand how they can afford to spend ANY money nor how we can be thinking of losing a fantastic prospect. If he has made his mind up and wants to go and doesn’t want to be part of the City project then …..disappointing as it is we need to get as much money as possible and find a player that does want to become a legend at our club.

I think he may find though that the grass isn’t always greener.

Foden stuck at it here and is repaying the faith shown in him.

I can understand if he wants to play regular football especially with the World Cip looming next year but I don’t understand how they can afford to spend ANY money nor how we can be thinking of losing a fantastic prospect. If he has made his mind up and wants to go and doesn’t want to be part of the City project then …..disappointing as it is we need to get as much money as possible and find a player that does want to become a legend at our club.

I think he may find though that the grass isn’t always greener.

Foden stuck at it here and is repaying the faith shown in him.
Different with Fodeno though, he is English and loves MCFC

Oh dear. Hope Jack isn’t being a bad influence on young Phil…….(who should have learnt his lesson)
I’m very disappointed in young Phil. I thought he had learnt from his previous lapse. I thought he was made of better stuff.
Flash being older should know better.
:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.